Reviews for Caught
Robert E. Lee chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
This fic is really well written, but frankly I'm favorite-ing it because I lol'd way too hard at the snape-harry conversation at the end of this chapter. Great job!
Ms. Moonshoes Potter chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
OH MY FANGIRL HEART
Jesse chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
Great story, dude. I hope that when you feel better, you update this story. It's really an amazing one.
yourmotherseyes chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
This story is fantastic. No one is out of character and you carried the subject truthfully in Harry's perspective. And he'd be likely to relapse over and over.
Please reply back and let us know if you have motivation to write, I love this story but take your time. Sorry for your loss and remember to reread Harry Potter like his losses. If you need to talk I'm here : )
Inspired chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
So sorry to hear about your mother passing. My thoughts are with you.

Please continue this story.. I realize it's been a year since you last updated, but it's so beautiful.

Hope you're doing well. : )
Darklily-theGreenDayfan chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
I'm sorry to hear about your mother... :( May she rest in peace. Take your time, but please continue. I really like this story. :) I hope you find your motivation soon. I'll be waiting. :D
Carlyxoxo chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
I really love this story! I don't usually like stories with Harry and Snape as they're either too cheesy or really badly written. I hope you update soon! :)
christinesangel100 chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
I'm really sorry about your mother. Sending you love and support if I can. I know what its like to lose someone close to you, someone you love.

I just found this story, and honestly, it's amazing. I'm been 'clean' for about 3 months now. Sort of. It's difficult.
I understand this all so well-the way you write it is so honest and accurate. Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to write that well about it at the moment. Especially because the last few days have been hard for me, and I'm struggling, but I won't. I have some other coping mechanisms now; there are some songs in particular that sitting on the floor and listening to them on full volume seem to help. I don't know.
It's completly accurate, this story. Sometimes I worry that reading stuff like this will make me relapse, but I think I'm past that. That only happened when I was still actually self harming. But anyway. This is longer than I meant it to be, i just can't seem to stop typing.
I think its great that you're writing this. Sometimes, this can really help. Seeing how others recover, reading something like this. 3 Stay strong. 3
Guest chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
OMG, pleaseeeee continue! This is brill
flaming rose chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Awwwwww! (Pouts.) Well, I can't complain here, but I'm glad to your hear your still keeping it going on. Anyway, thank you and I'll make sure to put this on alert(my own version; I don't have a email so I couldn't get a site of my own. Pouts.)! Anyway, thanks again and ciao!
flaming rose chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
YES! OH MY GOD YES!
gemodes chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
!?More story?!
Jane chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
I just wanted you to know that I thought about you during the holidays. I know it must have been hard without your mom. Hoping you are well.
Scarabim chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
First, I'd like to simply say this is a very well-written, coherent and ejnoyable fic.

Second, maybe it's a bit late to say so but I'm really truly sorry that you lost your mom. Please Do Not feel in the least bit obligated to read any of the phsyco babble below, just click away to the previous screen or another tab or turn off the computer completely if it feels in any way uncomfortable, weird or in any that you shouldn't.

I can't guess at whether you were close or not but it doesn't matter when one of those single most important people, one of the people who for you have always simply 'been' are suddenly inexplicably unaccountably irreversably gone, just gone, without even a note, though you know logically they could never have known this was going to happen to them.

I've never 'properly' grieved for my father and we were rather distant (funny because I'm sure that on some level we were more alike than my mother and I) but sometimes my breath will stick in my chest and I know just how wrong it is that he's gone (as if I haven't known for years now... it still seems impossible that it's been years now...). I also know that despite how sorry I am that he died, sorry that I wasn't a quieter kid and a half hundred other things that somehow I'm still not sorry I called him and my mother idiots and that the was the last thing I ever said to him.

Don't feel guilty about however it is that you're grieving or not grieving, is what I guess I'm trying to say, I can't say anything else because I don't know anything else about grief except that you are, even if it feels like you're numbed to the point of barely even qaulifying as a human being and that it probably isn't anything like you'd thought it'd be or feel/have been told it should be.

I apologize about the babble, especially if it makes anything worse or more confusing... because I've been there too.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012