Reviews for Return Address
Professor Maka chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
This was really interesting-the premise is believable and your characterizations work-I enjoyed it.

I got a kick out of you naming his mom Sophia. This is the first time I've read this but I gave her the same name. :)
FW Wandering chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I love Soul's mom so much right now.
BlaqBeast chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
I said it before and I'll say it again XD I absolutely love the whole Soul Evans/Soul Eater Juxtaposition *O* It is genius *O*
BlaqBeast chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Oh god this line: " I don't love Soul Evans. I love Soul Eater." I love it so much it hurts XD
nekogirl017 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
AWWWWWWW! Love the ending!
Don't Shoot the Puppy chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
First time I've ever heard of someone meeting someone's parents and, as a resuult of that, becoming a couple. That's, like, reverse psychology or something.
young dawn chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Oh snap. You've really piqued my curiosity now. And, Sophia... The woman is pure evil.
young dawn chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Poor guy. He's really freaked out. Though I gotta admit, it's pretty hilarious from the reader's end. His mom seems nice, but we know it's just a facade. I can't wait to see how this goes.
Perseus Vulcan chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
called it good job i loved it
anna114 chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
det var smukt
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2012
Okay... That was really unexpected... So the mean girl act was all a clever ruse? Okay Sophia, I won't send Black*Star or Crona after you. But I will admit that you would make a very good actress(was addressing Sophia).
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Oh man, I was hoping that Sophia wasn't going to try something to break poor Maka's trust in Soul. I was wrong, and now I want to hurt Sophia. Badly. Maybe even send Black*Star or Crona after her.

P.S.I have nothing against the writer and actually like this story quite a bit.
Kitten-Chan chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Sophia seems, to be a bit of a B****. She acted all kind and sweet to Maka, then became very cold and manipulative to Soul once Maka was out of earshot.
GlitterGoat chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
WOW RED. WOW.

I was going to send you a very angry, fan letter. But, good. You've managed to deter me.

Where did you come up with this? Seriously, I hated Sophia. I was rooting for Maka the entire time and cussing Sophia out in my black girl accent.

"Gurrrl, I will CUT you. Gurrl, yes I will. Oh yes I will, gurlfraaand."

So, yes. This was a very simple and sweet story. Totally reinforced my lurve for Soma.

Me gusta
xXJinxYouOweMeASodaXx chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Awwwwww I loved this! Great story! :")