Reviews for The Nightmare
Bambi2900 chapter 1 . 3/20
Ha ha, loved that scene of everyone sleeping in the sitting room, but I really think that Arthur or Molly should have got a camera, lol!

Poor Molly though, that dream was awful!
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/16
Even when he's ill he's still Arthur. Oh those batteries!
kitana415 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
'... the things we worry most about are the things that take care of themselves..." Best line ever! You understand these characters so well...
F Maurice chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Sweet.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I love the ending. Just the three youngest Weasleys and their families safely sleeping in the Burrow. Beautiful.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Awww. Cute.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
If the sight of your own children and grandchildren sleeping peacefully together ... or the sight of your (growing) family can't vanish a nightmare, then I don't know what could (except to see the love of your life alive maybe )
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Cute family..:) wonder where Percy is..
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh my gosh- scariest nightmare ever! I'm going to have that one tonight... I bet. Great story and I love how Harry and his family, Ron and his family, and George and his family (that's a lot of his families :) ). are just randomly sleeping downstairs. That was genius :).
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Nicely done! I especially liked Arthur's confusion at Molly's mention of Bill and George's hand on Harry's face :) Bill's coldness at announcing Arthur's death and all the children having blue eyes (when we know they don't) was *very* creepy. I didn't realize Molly was dreaming until that moment, so I enjoyed that twist, too.
GiaLongbottom chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
love this story !
PetitMoi207 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Oh, wow. I didn't read the description and i was like "what? No! YHIS IS NOT CANON!" and then I read more and thought "ooooohhhhh. Ok. I get it now. "

Fabulous job dahling!
Lady Elizabeth of York chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Lovely story. This one was sooo sweet it brought tears to my eyes.
Iliya chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I've been meaning to review, but usually I end up reading your fan fiction on my phone. With that said, thanks for keeping me amazed and entertained during my wait periods between classes!

I think I've read pretty much all/most of your stories so far, and I'll try to review on those ones as well~ The characterizations you show us really hit home, and I can't help but be impressed at just how well you write the HP characters- even down to ol' Mrs. Norris. The situations you write about are fresh and thought-provoking- such as this one.

Molly, though an amazing person, is often overlooked in fan fiction; it was heart-wrenching yet intriguing reading about her fears regarding Arthur and their family becauseee of her love for them.

Not to mention that the ending warmed my heart. There's nothing like seeing the grown up "kids" gathered back at the Burrow together.
L. M. Masquerade chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
...Huh. Was not expecting THAT. I mean, the nightmare, obviously, but all of them in the living room? Jeez, that must be a tight fit. xD I hope write more soon. MOOOORE. O_O OuO