Reviews for Let's Hit The Beach
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
hahaha...the epic plans but fails of the top prankster Fang, only to be deadpanned by Light on her time of the month...LOL
i really liked the plot...it was a very hilarious read! kudos to you! :)
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was hilarious! For the love of Etro, I wish you'd work harder with the spelling and grammer, but other than that it was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Great story! I just now realized that Snow was singing 'Bad Romance' HAHA!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh my gosh this was hilarious! At first when she said 'I simply cant go into the water,' I was like, wait, is she on her-? Then I was like, 'Naaahh! Fictional girls don't get those!' Then at the end, I was like, 'YES! I was right!'
HopexLightning chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I absolutely LOVE this story! Especially Fang's determination "COME ON PRISSY PANTS!" hahaa

also, the part where Serah pretends to drown? priceless :D
TheSwordweildingStoryteller chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
i loved it, great work with the pairing and everything the ending was...er...unexpected but great fanfic keep up the good work!
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I. Absolutely. Love. This . Story. I was literally laughing the entire time. Fang's plans didn't work so well...Plan A...to Plan E. Really, really, good. I hope you write a Nautilus story! This story will definately go on my favorites list!
Riku91 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This was really cute! I hope they go to Nautillis next! :)
stroodlex chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I was smiling and laughing the whole time I read it, good stuff. The paradigm shifts were great, Fang provoking Lightning by flipping her off, rofl. Loved it :)
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Maker! This had me hollering in laughter! My favorite part was Serah pretending to drown, only for Snow to save her. That was priceless! *giggles*

I love this one shot. XD
tlrc chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Haha, poor Fang, after all that...! I like their friendship. This fic is fun _.
Light27 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
It's funny how everyone desperately try to get Lightning into the water except Hope who just talk to her :)

There's some wrong spelling y'know

The story is good to me just so you know