Reviews for Oblivious
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
WOW. Very sweet, the lyrics really do match the companions, and almost in backwards order. Great job!
Shifteraei chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is beautiful, and the tone of the story fits the tone of the song perfectly.
Girl of a thousand memories chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Wow. That was good. This song just captures … so much with the tune and the words that it's one of the most amassing songs I've ever heard and I'm not even cristian.
Serenity's Lady chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Exceptionally well written. The song itself is so emotional, and to read the thoughts of each companion, so masterfully matched to each verse, just compounds that.

Thank you.
CaptainThetaSigma chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Wow...this is a stunning peice of writing. Every verse fits with the character perfectly, and the language is eloquent yet simple. A truly fantastic read.
Sally the Sunflower chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful. Donna's thoughts almost made me cry. Very well writen and you used one of my favourite songs too :) Thank you for sharing.
Maya'il chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I'm in French class and weeping openly. Thank you.
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Aww, this was so sweet! I started to tear up a little. This is officially the most beautiful Doctor Who fic I have read. Honestly. You captured each of the characters perfectly! Do you work for BBC? ;) I feel like I know each of the characters better now. Again, this is very sweet and beautiful, I love it!
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Wow, that was amazing! Thank you for writing and posting - it must have been a LOT of work to write. VERY well done though. The verses and the companions thoughts really worked together. Bravo!
AngelsOnTheMoon98 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
this is really, really good! Thank you for writing it, i really enjoyed reading it! :)