Reviews for Chasing the Dream
snow6835 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh that was absolutely beautiful! As always you've made Tom come to life in your story and touched on the infinite possibilities (and lengths that should be taken) that space travel can offer. It started off so charming and definitely piqued my curiosity as to Th'lan's reasons for not going home. Great job and looking forward to your next story!

Here's to chasing dreams ever higher, and I too hope those politicians see the error of their ways one day soon. NASA can only fulfill its mission if we continue to explore space!
Nana Evans chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
You're not hoping alone. But who knows what the future may hold, hun? We might still see a John Kelly or even a Zephram Cochrane in our lifetime.

The stars have quite a lure, don't you think? Guess we've spent to much time looking and wondering about them to simply give up. I know I didn't.

Ps: Glad to see you can still do mush after all that angst in Neutral Zone... not that I mind the angst, it's good to keep our minds on our reality, but I got to say that I like the mush better...

Nana
supesfan18 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
great story cant wait for more
antra chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Nice little story. Not every Zefram Cochran has the luck to be found by vulcans... but then, as a first contact, the planet can be happy that it was Voyager. Had not so friendly people managed to get Marok Th'lans ship under control and his worlds coordinates their first official contact with an alien species could have been disastreus.

Now I'm waiting for the story you were talking about, of Tom's first trip as captain on the Voyager...
19 | « Prev Page 1 2