Reviews for So Much For I love you
KitsouSutcliff chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Perfect *-* But... Poor Patrick :O
I dunno why but at the last sentence, I laughed the shit out of me xD I've imagine the scene and Patrick was like " OMGGG YOU FUCKING UGLY BITCH, I'LL KILL YOU WHEN I'LL COME OUT OF PRISON!"

Sorry For my shity english w
11konstantine11 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
good job writing out his emotion, i think you got it perfectly :) kick-ass story! i loved it
Jensi chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I liked this a lot. I love that you can peruse fanfiction and find the greatest stuff.
lets.make.it.rain chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
o! i liked it :P
The Embedded Shame chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Well ...

It sucks that you didn't write ENOUGH of it, nor described it. So maybe this is kinda confusing? Is that only me? I would have liked the fact if you would have talked more about the main charac. more, described in which ways they (the main chrac. patrick bateman) alike.

Are you planning to continue it? I hope so.

It had me talking, i'll give you that.
AnnaMollyPR chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
that was a really nice story..it's nice to see that even someone like the crazy patrick bateman can find someone to care about..too bad it was only a oneshot..
ParanoiaPoliticianDiva77 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow, that was good. I enjoyed seeing that other side of Bateman.

4/5

people - write more AP fanfics!

xx
alafolie chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
I love the ending. :)
Elen chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Very good! but it's moving a little too fast forward though, but it's alright! Do more!
bannonluke chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Excellent fan fiction, which actually shows Patrick in a sympathetic light very well. Very emotional as well. It's nice to see some fan fiction of this up.
Tyler Bateman Esq chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Well, well, well, I finally find an American Psycho story. I wrote one a long time ago, but took it down due to lack of response. I may have to put it up now. Then, maybe we can get a category up.

The story was good. I can see the charector of Jean doing what she did. I assume it's Jean you're writing about. Anyway, keep it up.

Yours sincerely