Reviews for Our Games
Me chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Woah.. Hot damn that was great! I can't believe this was uploaded on my birthday :3
rdemon chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I am suffering from chronic anemia after reading this because IT. IS. THAT. HOT! Sebastian an uke? Major nose bleed. BDSM loving seme Ciel? Ultimate swoon factor. All and all, you are an evil evil person for hooking me up with something this potent.
Wincenty chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
D: God.
Oh God.
I love this story so much.
anciie chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh my fucking god.

I'm reviewing this and I haven't even read the sotry yet. Why?

Well, I read the warnings and just had to stop and thank you.

Sub!Sebastian? I can't believe this. It mst be my lucky day.

I was looking for something like this for AGES [and was too lazy to write it myself].

Thanks for the treat, I'll surely enjoy it! :3

~anciie ;)
babygodzilla chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
This was good, usually i like stories where Ciel is dom cuz... you know, he is. Nothing ever pleases me though, this first chapter i thought was a bit soft and the second one lacked much fun, but im not into heavy stuff either (cigarette burns, wine bottles, guro) so i wouldnt rven have read it if you did but I liked this one. It was good _
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Love BDSM! Whips are the only things that I can't handle in a fic. But you didn't have that so I'm good! I was drooling over all the kinky ideas Ceil came up with!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Awh, that ended all to quickly for my liking. I love it. If I said your other stories were hot then these two alone were smoldering! I sooo want you to do another! I love your version of Sebastian and Ciel (in this fic especially). This was beautiful and maybe I'll even give your Ciel/Alois a try, (even though i'd much rather be sadistic and do evil things to him: none of them involving pleasure; though, he is just as sadistic as me and he might enjoy it. * Pouting*) Gosh, one more (At least) Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

YAJF
Amethystaura chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Uke Sebastian is one hell of a dream come true! Thank you *drools* And Seme Ciel is lovely :)
afdasefasdf chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I can't believe this only has 4 reviews! People are truly insane.

I loved it, although was a bit apprehensive because it is so AU. Somehow you managed to pull it off without getting too OOC. I love how Ciel dominates in this fic... you don't tend to see that very much in Seb/Ciel fic.

All in all a great read and more people should look into it and review :).

Best wishes with your future writing,

.::Jules::.
FreakishlyObsessed chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
You never cease to amaze me with your amazing writing! I completely loved it! Especially the first part wit the ring xD
promocat chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
i fine i am liking this story(thu i am not taht sadistic!)
promocat chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
i do like this alot!sebastian as a human wanting to be ensalved-& ciel being the "master" (a little loveless here only more intense)
Akiru chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh god yes. 8D I love you. I really didn't think you would write this, but thank you so much for doing it! You should have seen my face when I realized what this was. There really, really needs to be more fics like this.

Ciel was just an evil little bastard, but so fitting to be Sebastian's sexual master. lmao. Not to mention seeing Sebastian submitting and bottoming to Ciel is just wonderful. I'm such a fan of CielSebastian, but like BDSM fics, there just isn't enough. It's truly sad.

Well this was really sexy and I loved what you did with the ice. It really makes me want to get started on my own. xD But we'll see how long that takes me.

Lovely fic my dear!