Reviews for The Darkness
Worvern Scar chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
Uh bro? You haven't updated for a while. Can you please update. Story is awesome. Go tackle that computer and bang out more chapters for this story (figure of speach, banging computer is BAD...I'm just kidding no offense it's just a joke) I'm rooting for ya. :-)
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
good
Son Goshen chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
Oh nooo. o_O Gokuuuuuu! T.T Write more soon! Can't wait now. Vampire Goku. My my my.. o_O
Son Goshen chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Oh crud.. that ain't good. Goku's such an idiot to fall under that succubus's spell.
sweetgilda chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love your story is great, and i want to see the continuation of history is very exciting,greetings!
sweetgilda chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
me encantho

la historia
Son Goshen chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Uh oh.. hope Gohan isn't up to something evil. :D Write more soon!
Son Goshen chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Ahh... Goku has gotten hypnotized after all. Great chapter, write more soon.
Son Goshen chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
This is no doubt the best chapter you've written. Great job, and don't leave me hanging on the cliffy too long! :P
Son Goshen chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
This is great! Please continue soon. :)
Son Goshen chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Well... this chapter is certainly much better than the previous one. XD I await the next update! Ooh... what's with the eyes? o.O
Do Delete This Account chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Don't take anyone on this site to seriously. In reality reading and writing Fan Fiction is just a hobby and that while there are some people who're going to take this seriously it's best to just ignore them and continue writing if that's what you enjoy.
yellowredblue002 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Well, well. it sounds like trouble in the land of Dragonball Z. Fomr what you said before, i'm guessing that the strange power level is a vampire? i'll be looking out for more of this fic. And don't worry about it being your fist. if anyone sayd anything bad, it's only to help you out. if someone is being a total jacka** to you, then just ignore them, because that means they aren't worthy of erading your stories anyway. BTW, adding vampires to DBZ is something i've never seen before, so i'd say you definitely have enough imagination to keep writing. and most importantly, don't ever feel rushed by your fans to put out another chapter before you're ready. take it from a pro of screw-ups. it happened to me with a couple of my stories and now i feel like i could have made certain chapters so much better. So hang in there and write whatever you feel like. i'm sure you'll be fine. this chapter was a great first start and i'll be checking up every now and again to see if you've made any progress. Good luck!
dbzfangirl101 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This story is actually pretty interesting... after reading some of the other reviews i could see they were right is some parts... i like where this story is going... i do hope you write more... i am being COMPLETELY Honest :)
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
It's not really the smarteset idea to put "I'm new be gentle" in your stories. But anyways, this seems somewhat promising, but it lacks length, characterization, details, and pacing. It seems too rushed at first, so try to slow it down a bit. Just a bit of helpful ideas you could use. It will help.

And if you want to write about vampires, you should set boundaries for him/her. Must have weaknesses, don't overpower the character or people will get bored and no one wants to read it. Maybe silver bullets do have effect, or something like that. Good luck...

(P.S. Since you're new, would you like to join Writers Legion? Find it by searching in the search box, forum.)