Reviews for The Next Chapter
NicoleR85 chapter 183 . 8/31
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
LoneButterfly05 chapter 183 . 8/30
Hopefully Haley wont do what she did in the show and basically toss Elijah aside...he is my fav character and while i was never overly fond of Haley...that scene kinda killed it for me completely.
LoneButterfly05 chapter 182 . 8/27
I really hope buffy is the one to find and help him instead of haley...she wont be judging him like haley did.
NicoleR85 chapter 182 . 8/27
Vickie Dillard1 chapter 181 . 8/15
Love this story
LoneButterfly05 chapter 181 . 8/7
Ive really missed this story...i just hope it dosent follow the show completely...that killed me. If the hollow thing gets Elijah...maybe Buffy should be the one 2 go behind the red door to get him instead of Haley and save some drama. Lol
era-romance chapter 30 . 8/6
so everything has so far gone as canon vamp diaries just with Buffy (plus occasion cameo of the scoobies) as an extra character. absolutely no changes in outcome (or even character behavior) have been made. gets boring after a while.
NicoleR85 chapter 181 . 8/6
hdun26 chapter 180 . 7/18
i love this chapter and i cant wait to read more. please update soon i would love to see where this goes. thanks again for a great story
krissi22 chapter 180 . 7/10
Please update
piper chapter 179 . 2/21
update more chapters faster right now quickly please. Soon today now.
NicoleR85 chapter 180 . 2/22
hdun26 chapter 179 . 2/9
i love this story and i cant wait to see what happens next please update soon. this story is great and i thank you for continuing with it
LoneButterfly05 chapter 179 . 12/27/2017
Please please hurry and do more! Really loving this story...its a great distraction from work and college life. I was wondering if you would ever consider doing a Buffy/Elijah story?
kanjichibi chapter 8 . 12/15/2017
I am finding that it is pointless to read this story. I know it's beginning of the story but still you are just following canon and inserted Buffy in the middle without changing anyting, I hate these kind of stories.