Reviews for The Next Chapter
piper chapter 179 . 2/21
update more chapters faster right now quickly please. Soon today now.
NicoleR85 chapter 180 . 2/22
hdun26 chapter 179 . 2/9
i love this story and i cant wait to see what happens next please update soon. this story is great and i thank you for continuing with it
LoneButterfly05 chapter 179 . 12/27/2017
Please please hurry and do more! Really loving this story...its a great distraction from work and college life. I was wondering if you would ever consider doing a Buffy/Elijah story?
kanjichibi chapter 8 . 12/15/2017
I am finding that it is pointless to read this story. I know it's beginning of the story but still you are just following canon and inserted Buffy in the middle without changing anyting, I hate these kind of stories.
NicoleR85 chapter 179 . 12/5/2017
LoneButterfly05 chapter 178 . 11/30/2017
More More More PLEASE! I only started watching the VD last year and I fell completely inlove with Elijah in the process. I was also a huge Buffy fan so this crossover is great. There are not many out there and out of the few there are, not many are written very well. I loved your Buffy/Angel stories, and I was wondering if you ever thought of doing a Buffy/Elijah paring. That is one couple I would love to read a good long story about.
Ester Shadow chapter 40 . 10/4/2017
roll credits
Adela chapter 178 . 9/6/2017
Love it
NicoleR85 chapter 178 . 8/31/2017
Kal824 chapter 178 . 8/31/2017
Interesting take, curious as to how you will handle the 13 year jump. Will Klaus still be sent off alone or is there going to be someone for him? Season 5 teases Klaroline but with you never addressing it I'm excited to seeing what you do.
Buffedamonfan17 chapter 177 . 8/27/2017
I love this story please update soon I would love to see what happens
cory chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
more chapters faster now
Adela chapter 177 . 7/6/2017
Love it
aurora.starr.w20 chapter 177 . 7/5/2017
Loved the chapter. can't wait to read what happens next.