Reviews for Laughing During Sex
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 1/21
This was spectacular. I loved this episode as well...ok, I love them all! But the sexual tension in this & when they simulate sex in the trailer...hilarious! Love the way you followed through on what I wished could have happened. Love this series. Wonder if you have more, cuz the Fire in the Ice with Perotta has great potential in this enjoyable series.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 1/21
Ok, this is one of my fav episodes ever, with one of my all time fav scenes. I love that you chose to elaborate on this one. They were so cute. I can only imagine Booth's reactions here. Hilarious! I'm excited because I received an alert for one of your crossover stories that's been updated. I haven't started that series yet. Finishing your Bones stories first. Just excited that you're writing! Made my day:-)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 1/20
Ok. Wager set, bet on. This should be interesting. I'm laughing already.
samiam004 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Even if the last chapter was posted almost 2 years ago, I am still holding out for the next installment featuring Perotta :)
Rangers042376 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I think I've read this 3 times! I love it. Such a great, goofy ep that Bones does so well. The trust that Brennan has in Booth to allow him, to actual be excited about him, throwing knives at her is too much for words. The sexual tension in that ep was off the charts and I love the story you wove around it. The suspenders thing is too sexy for words. The wife-beater and the skinny jeans makes the eyeliner worth it!. I love how you made Brennan the aggressor in this scenario. I don't know how any woman could resist the perfect storm hotness of Booth in that ep and I love how she literally threw him on the bed and went to town! The entire premise of this story is great. The fact that no one will believe they are a couple is hysterical. I love your writing and I can't wait to seewhat you write for the Ice ep.

TMK
ciaomichaella chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Liking the story so far. Looking forward to subsequent chapters. I love the way season 4 has been rewritten :)
JK chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
MORE PLEASE! I need another chapter in this awesome ff.
Eirrythia chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I'm am laughing my arse off...love it!
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
really great chapters. i like the idea of the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Such a great chapter!
FayHannahRose chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Haha
LJLanham chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Love, love, love this!
dharmamonkey chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I love this episode, and I love that you pulled it into this fic. This is a fun twist on the usual painfully-unrealized-sexual-tension Bones story. Leave it to Brennan to rob Team Booth of a point on a technicality, but it seems he got over it in the end.

I should just say that the following passage is why I should not have read this at work:

/ Booth stared at Brennan. Brennan stared at Booth. And, when she gave him a sly smile that had gotten him into so much trouble (albeit wickedly awesome trouble that he never regretted because of who she was) over the years, he knew she'd just scored a checkmate on him. He took in the sight of her―her breathing already growing a bit shallow as her creamy pale skin flushed a barely discernable pink―and nodded his agreement as a slightly toothy grin . He felt a small twitch in his groin as her eyes looked him over from head to toe and back again, stopping mid-chest as she focused on his suspenders.

"I shouldn't have worn the suspenders, huh?" he asked, as she took at step towards him.

"Probably not," she grinned at him with a shake of her head. "At least, from the perspective of ensuring that I didn't get distracted from our case and tempt you into having sex with me." /

Guh! *squirming in my chair* Unf! *shiver*

I mean, holy hell, those suspenders...the wifebeater T-shirt...*sigh*

Screw the belt buckle. Booth should wear suspenders more often. And after that, I daresay he will.

Good job, pal. As always. Exquisitely MUNF.

with mettā,

d/m
nertooold54 chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I love her taking control and telling him that they were having sex, and then proceeding to undress him. lol
henrylover94 chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
love, so wish that this is what could have happened. can' t wait to read more:D