Reviews for Collisions
chering chapter 22 . 4/10
you're killing me with excitement! haha I wanna find out what happens next so bad. In love with this story 3
brit chapter 22 . 3/24
..Please update soon
Ramyfan chapter 22 . 3/24
I hope she doesnt go back to edward and finds a nice job while edward realizes what an ass he is... Pls dont make bella a weak girl who forgets everything because of a simple sorry
pauleen chapter 22 . 3/15
It's all well and good that he apologized. How big of him I don't believe she should forgive him that quickly though, he said some really nasty and hurtful things let him stew in it a little longer.
pauleen chapter 21 . 3/14
now that's what I'm talking about girl. He may be hard headed have past issues very angry and may have an excuse. But his nasty hurtful words to her he she did not deserve that and she should do for a while if ever again lay his eyes on her. Another excellent chapter thank you for making my fanfic fantasies come true.
pauleen chapter 20 . 3/14
Wow! That was a heart race in chapter. So Bella makes me lose control huh. I knew I felt sorry for him for a reason, but still he needs to respect people. His way will leave him alone. she should really leave him alone and not force him to change .going on with her life. If you really want a relationship he will seek her out.
pauleen chapter 19 . 3/14
I wonder if he's lonely or if he really wants more from her. strange if he have any chance with her he needs therapy and a personality change. You don't treat the ones you quotes, like, the way he does maybe she should kick in B's so that he knows she isnt to be triffled with. The jerk.
pauleen chapter 18 . 3/14
hooray for Jake my hand actually singled after he punched Edward on the jaw. I was wondering if she would have a job after this altercation at her workplace. It seems that Mr Cullen have a knack for interfering in her lightly hood. Anyway I'm starting to feel un petite sorry for him it seems he's stuck being and ass and he likes to hurt her.
pauleen chapter 17 . 3/14
you know what I like about this story? The characters get to be developed almost like real life over. and over time they built up to a climactic situation. Bella surely slips up by sleeping with him the first time, the second time she showed her weakness but she didn't forgive him so quickly as a lots of stories other fanfic make her character to. I like how the flow of the story is calling not rushed and the timeline is perfect for an angst lover like me.
pauleen chapter 15 . 3/14
wow, just when I though Mr Colin grew a heart. Well shame on me and good that Bella got a backbone why he treats her as he does is his personal issue. I'm glad to see she isn't taking it anymore.
pauleen chapter 11 . 3/14
I hope she doesn't step on Alice's toe with Jasper. Alice really likes him and I know she was just using that moment to get back at Edward.
pauleen chapter 10 . 3/14
that son of a, he likes playing her and she is so gone. I give up on her right now. Because I would so be her if that was happening to me I'd like to think that I punch his beautiful face i uhg!
pauleen chapter 8 . 3/14
okay. so I am way ahead in reading than I am and updating I will go back, right here and just do all the chapters that I took notes on. I wasn't able to put my reviews. In properly because I wasn't near Internet. For chapter 8, I will give Bella a good Bravo I'd react the same way his cocky condescending overindulgence self...
pauleen chapter 7 . 3/13
I like canons.. And good girl Isabelle, just because he's the boss. Doesnt mean you can't stand up to him. With respect that is. Is he stalking her or hist kismet. As much as he is annoying, he does make me crazy too. Good writing conjures up emotions.
pauleen chapter 5 . 3/13
Edward Cullen is an enigma I. wonder if he is planning something better for her or is she just a game to him? I wonder will this be a canon peering?
1,170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »