Reviews for Reconciliation
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I really like the idea that Sarge talks Wash through his integration into their little world.
pyxislynx chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I can only sigh with a satisfied smile in the end. You did a really good job with this- everyone was in-character, or at least they acted like how I would imagine them to do so, and I like how you played out caboose. I've always wanted to see Wash with a 'happy' ending more than knowing that he's with the blues, and your fic really made me happy, with Wash finally (albeit slowly) coming to terms with his past and adjusting to a new life at Valhalla with the blood gulch blues and reds.

Thanks for sharing. *faves* :)
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was really amazing. It was great to see the character change in Wash- he gets a (sorta) happy ending for once. The zombie metaphor was also wonderful
Omega the Omniscient chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
second review because i don't know how to favorite otherwise. 8D
Omega the Omniscient chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I like the idea of Wash gradually acclimating to life with our favorite Reds and Blues. It's reassuring. Even after everything, reconciliation is still an option. I look forward to your take on events in and after season 10.
mumblybee chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I forgot to add this to my favorites. Which is ridiculous. Because it is amazing.
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great to see Wash actually getting some peace for once! Everyone(myself wholeheartedly included) loves to torture him, so it was nice to see some, well, reconcilliation with his memories :) Fantastic job, I realized halfway through that I could SEE the folks in my mind's eye acting it out! Great going!
Geezer chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
You ought to be quite proud of this. Balancing is outstanding.
Martienne chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Most Wash-centric fics try to go into his head and show us what is disturbing him so. I like how you avoided that and only showed us how everyone else perceives his actions and relates to him through it. You do a good job bringing him to reconcile between his old Freelancer way of thinking and the goofiness of sim soldier behavior. The idea of him choosing to be one of them is amusing.