Reviews for Many Wounds
librarywitch chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Random visitor chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Never ever stop writing! Your writing technique is so unique and amazing! I loved this story. It was a perfect mixture of hurt/comfort and fluff and so believable. You kept them in character well. Thank you for sharing! 3

PS. "Line, circle, line, circle. Jesus wept." This line is amazing. I'm crying (':
teabizarre chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I wouldn't put anything past Sherlock. Loved this :)
notevenhere chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Just wow.
Random Passerby chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Fuck, I love you.
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love your writing. It's brilliant. This story was written beautifully and it has the right hurt/comfort ratio as well as the touch of fluff that made it beautiful :)
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Such a Sherlock thing to do; documenting every tiny injury and caring for John. D'aww. Oh how he cares.

Oh my god, the original ACD novels/short stories are so bromantic it hurts :D
sherlockandjohnwatson chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
My goodness, you just have this incredible writing technique...never stop writing. You have amazing talent. Amazing.
cinimar chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
ARGH. I don't normally read the slashy stories (even though I love the pairing) because they're unrealistic! But HOW. HOW did you make it so believable? It's like magic.

Anyway. Your writing style. Could bring a stone to tears. The way you describe things is beautiful and poetic and I just love this. Have I said that? I love this. I will be sharing it with all my friends.

Thank you for writing this, and please continue to keep writing. _
Coragyps chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Aw, I loved this! Somehow not what I was expecting from the description, but very sweet and funny. There's a really good series about Sherlock wanting to eat John (somewhere on lj I believe) and you have some similar themes, but I love how sweet sherlock
nobody chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
More, please?
reasonable-butterfly chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
OMFG what a great story. like, really great. couldn't take my eyes of the screen. how do such fanfics even exist)))
Terror-of-the-Mind chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I really do not know what to say, other than I like this. I really like this.
ckofshadows chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
oh my god.

oh... my god.

i wish i could write like you. i really do.

i can't even paste my favorite bits (and we all know what sherlock's favorite "bits" are) because there are too many. i loved it all.