Reviews for Lipstick Kisses And Inked Virtuoso
twimima7 chapter 23 . 3/30
Thank you both for writing this amazing story. Love the epilogue and the HEA ending which was good. Love Edward and Bella fanfiction stories and to all the authors out Thanks a Bunch and keep writing.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 3/30
This is a sad chapter for Edward. How can Bella turn her back to the Cullen's especially Edward. It was them who found her and Edward saved her yet Charlie and Tanya didn't give him the chance he deserves. They are really selfish and not at all helping her and it makes me sad and mad at Bella too. Also I hate people who write mean things to authors, that write bad reviews like they have the last word on their writing. Like they can do better. I love this story, thank you very much.
twimima7 chapter 19 . 3/30
Thank you Edward. Renee should have been shot in the leg so she can't walk in payment for Bella's leg. Hope she gets prison and not the nut house because she is sane.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 3/30
To knock her out and send her to the moon. Poor Bella. Jazz and Carlisle better get to Bella before Renee kills her. This story is good that you feel like hurting Renee yourself.
twimima7 chapter 16 . 3/30
Thank God she told Jazz. Now Renee doesn't know she has Esme's car which is park down the street. And hopefully when it is towed they will find them.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 3/30
WOW! why am I so surprise Renee, really. She's nuts. Edward better watch himself she can turn on him and drug him again. Yet I can't understand why he doesn't defend himself?
twimima7 chapter 14 . 3/30
Yeah! this is strange. I can't not think Renee acting strange, is she helping the stalker to get Edward for her?
twimima7 chapter 12 . 3/30
thank you for giving us the hint who the stalker is finally. I was running out of guessing. Who knew until Jacob mentioned his sisters. Which one?
twimima7 chapter 11 . 3/30
Emily was referring to Sam. Well my next guess is Lauren?
twimima7 chapter 6 . 3/29
Emily? This stalker is getting on my nerves. Bella is too cute happy to not be on his case.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 3/29
Angela?
huntingforwitches chapter 1 . 3/27
Ooh interesting beginning.

On a side note, you describe the mind of a stalker quite well. A crim psych professor once told me that with those types of stalkers, all it can be is a simple hello or smile and it's like a switch and they fixate.

Anyway, onto the next chapter :)
maggiegurle chapter 23 . 1/21
Another great read! Thank you! :o)
NeeNee246 chapter 23 . 1/12
*wipes tears* This is perfect! :))
NeeNee246 chapter 22 . 1/12
This story is really so fantastic! I can't believe there is only one chapter left for me to read!