Reviews for The Persuasion in the Story
Lucy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
E-X-Q-U-I-S-I-T-E!
CileSuns92 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
Aww, the last paragraph. I was melting. Great ending!
penandra chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
I really liked this "three parter" . . . the synopsis of their relationship from the first time they worked together to him having her detained at the airport and having to meet her demands to where they were at the end of S.6.

Then the jump to their little girl (I hope they have a girl, I really want to see Booth with a baby girl! ;-) From the pics of David with his children one can only imagine how great they can portray him on the show, eh? So sweet.

And the "ours" and "I love you, too."

Great job!
mendenbar chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
I had a little trouble following the shifts, but the fault was on my side, not yours. I did love the last part in particular.
mendenbar chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
It's the little things in life that make a relationship. The mad, grand passions come and go; it is the daily comforts that make a great marriage.
CileSuns92 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Ah, I love Angela and Brennan together. I think that's a good measure, going grocery shopping. It just is, and I don't care if you borrowed it from something else, it fit here.

I'm glad to hear that there will be more adjective-like stories! Keep up the updates!
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
*Cuddles* YOU POSTED IT. *Is very happy*

I LOVE this backstory. We don't really know much about Christine beyond that she loved dolphins (unless we know more and I'm just dumb), but this is so perfect.

I got really confused at the beginning, I was like...you're backwards silly! Then I kept reading and realized I got it. Very nice!
gypsymuse chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Lovely. I liked this very much. :)
penandra chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Now what have I told you about hankie alerts? I should just know by now that if you have written the story, I should just get out a hankie before I even start the story! (Tears are a good thing for me, NOT a bad thing!)

Beautifully done. very nice. Great job with Max and the way you present his perspective. I happen to be a Max fan (that does not mean that I approve of his actions, it just means that I like Max while still knowing that he is a con man). I really like the fact that he is unafraid to let Brennan know that he loved (adored) her mother.

I think this stands very well as a one/shot - but I would NEVER discourage you from writing more!
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Awwwww. I really liked this. I liked how you mapped Max's change for us as he met the love of his life, as he had children, etc. I also liked the end, because it's just enough to give hope, as the series so often does too.

You should take this as a high compliment because generally I don't like Max. Like, at all. But you made me like him here. Nicely done! :)
BonesBug chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I loved it! Please continue :)
Fluffybird chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I think you caught the characters well, I would certainly read more of this if you want to write more; and I think it could stand on its own. I have really od'd on Bones fanfic lately; your story was still easy to read and had an aspect I hadn't seen yet.