Reviews for The Next Chapter: Kelpie's Trap
animelovernewbie chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Cool story. It really gets you wondering what's going to happen next. You also have the characters personalities as they were in the original story. I applaude you. Can't wait till the next chapter. :)
LovelyDream chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Please update. I lice how you're doing R aven's character. :)
im ur misconception chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This is a interesting take on the after part for the series. I like where you are going, and annette for a OC is fun. I can not wait to see what mischief she will inact on the crew.
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I think you did a good job with Edgar this chapter.
Nusuki Kisuuke chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Wow. You're writing style is really progressing. :) And the attention to characters other than the pairing makes it much more believable. Also, I AM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED! Yay. :D This story is really great. I cant wait for the next chapter. (Btw the same problem with updating continuously, but I too REFUSE to drop Any of my stories). Great chapter, keep it up. :D
Yousei chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Please update! This is crazy good! Its one of the best hakushaku to Yousei fanfics out there. PLEASE don't quit writing this!
Brownie chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Please update. Its been way too long.
BloodDupre'sHat chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Please update soon. This is great. :)
LuckyLucy chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Yay! A Kelpie x Lydia story. Thanks for updating, i think your doing a good job so far )
fae-lover chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
i love kelpie and lydia together so please don't stop this story
Black Roses Red chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
When are you going to update... lass. Lol
Kyo Sohma's love chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
OMG sooooo sweet! Keep on writing! I 3 Earl and Fairy! Thx for these chapters! If you could, i would love more ;)
Musical.Blossom's Strength chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I was really happy that I could actually find a kelpie and Lydia story. Most people just do Edgar or raven with lydia. But I really like kelpie.

I like this story so far. It has a nice feel to it's words. It makes me happy when I read it. Anyway I really hope you update soon! I'm looking forward to this story a lot! \(o)/
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
An interesting chapter.

I liked the way you showed the relationship between Lydia and Kelpie.

I look forward to the continuation.
pokii1 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012