Reviews for The Next Chapter: Kelpie's Trap
violet167 chapter 5 . 3/6
I know its been long but can you please continue this story. pm me if you will or not. I have always loved it!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
I love kelpie thanks for the chapter
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
I do hope you update this fic at some point in the near future cuz it is really getting interesting and I wanna know just what kelpie's cousin is scheming
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
edgar is too blind to see that she isn't in love with him and as long as his eyes are clouded by the past he never will XD
Esmereilda chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
probs if edgar tricks kelpie in to eating liver b4 hand XD
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
*pouts* there aren't enough kelpie/Lydia fics T_T but I'm liking where ur going with this one
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
i guess that depends on which he likes less his cousin or the earl XD
im ur misconception chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
I am so glad that you were finally able to update. I realize that Real Life can be a heavy ball and chain, keeping us from what we love to do. It is currently taking it's toll on me.

But, I did really enjoy this update. The verbal sparring was cute and funny, with everyone's little interjections to Kelpie and Edgar. I mean how can you now giggle at the thoughts or actual voicing of their thoughts.

BTW, I don't know if you have had a chance to read my Earl and Fairy... Drunk Confessions... I did a RavenXLydia.
animelovernewbie chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Cool story. It really gets you wondering what's going to happen next. You also have the characters personalities as they were in the original story. I applaude you. Can't wait till the next chapter. :)
LovelyDream chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Please update. I lice how you're doing R aven's character. :)
im ur misconception chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This is a interesting take on the after part for the series. I like where you are going, and annette for a OC is fun. I can not wait to see what mischief she will inact on the crew.
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I think you did a good job with Edgar this chapter.
Nusuki Kisuuke chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Wow. You're writing style is really progressing. :) And the attention to characters other than the pairing makes it much more believable. Also, I AM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED! Yay. :D This story is really great. I cant wait for the next chapter. (Btw the same problem with updating continuously, but I too REFUSE to drop Any of my stories). Great chapter, keep it up. :D
Yousei chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Please update! This is crazy good! Its one of the best hakushaku to Yousei fanfics out there. PLEASE don't quit writing this!
Brownie chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Please update. Its been way too long.