Reviews for Naruto the zodiac Knight
WelshDragon18 chapter 3 . 1/3
I really like the way you set the story I would have never thought of that it's amazing truly and ultimately amazing nothing short of genius my friend.
Toby860 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
great story.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
You know I wish they'd kill off sasuke-teme soon in the manga it's getting stupid with him becoming more & more insanely evil as well as more powerful. DIE SASUKE DIE!
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
this very good

Kaito is hungry to eat
DreigoththeVampireGod chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
thats really nice man update soon and please try to make the chappies longer
god of all chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
mattcun chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
funny plz write more
edward kizaru chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
its pretty cool and i like the gore

continue
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
nice
Super Dark Yami-Ryu chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Just to let you that in the end of series it show that saint seiya characters are far above DBZ characters in power
Super Dark Yami-Ryu chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I may not much about series but if you want to know how strongs the saints are from saint seiya then go to OutskirtsBattleDome wiki because they know a lot of info on all characters from comics book, anime/manga, and movies characters so the link for Saints Seiya is down below:

SaintSeiya
nauto2829 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I love both series and always wanted to find a story like this please if you can find it in your heart please keep updating this story
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Holy cow,Zabuza is Narutos Uncle? This brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "SAY UNCLE"(u should try that in a later chapter,may be funny if Zabuzaa wrestles Naruto for info on wether Naruto likes Haku or
edward kizaru chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
a pretty cool idea i really like that kind of xover

an idea the armor of sphinx

please continue
IgNoRaNcExIsXbLlsS-TaIlS09 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
hi i know u don't know me but if u could put a character i made in your story that would be great. it's okay if u don't since i like the story anyway pm me with your answer