Reviews for Fracture
Balthanon chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
Huh, very interesting. Shame it appears to be abandoned because I would love tomsee how this actually impacts the events of the books.
Ibskib chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
An intriguing story, living two lives so similar yet so different, with a mind that is the sum of both should offer some entertaining canon derails.
coolcat12345 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
Great but confusing read. I hope you eill update soon and that we''ll see Justin's evil nature and Harry's training with Leanansidhe.
Raj chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
A very interesting start, it's a shame that it's abandoned now as it's quite interesting.
Smiling Seshat chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Is this ever going to be updated? It's been a while, nearly three years, and I'd like to know if it's abandonned or not.
Nauro chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Huh, and I thought I read most of the HP/Dresden crossovers, especially those of DLP. :D

Good work, even if somewhat strange at places - the build up is good, but it probably proved too long of an aim, to even reach the Hogwarts years.

So... 2014?

Cheers,
Nauro
Azjerban chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Fascinating.
Well-written, which is always a plus.
Well-thought out, which is even better.
Clearly changing the game for the Potter side.
Enjoying the backstory details on the Dresden side.
Looking forward to this story's return.
leonidus chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
Seriously awesome concept and brilliant writing. Kind of reminds me of the TV series 'Awake' starring Jason Isaacs, but this is obviously different in many ways. I'm beginning to fear that you won't be updating any more, though. Hope you will soon. I'm /really/ looking forward to the rest of the story.
Bob Schwartz chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
So many possibilities, so many ideas. My guess is that your reconciliation of the two magic systems is Harry having dual-access to both Harry Potter's brand of magic as well as Harry Dresden's. If this is true, then in has exciting ramifications for apparation, portkeys, and other Harry Potter-specific magic. Also, how the magical worlds are affected. Example: could Harry craft a wand in the Dresdenverse, or make a ward, etc. Does Harry mess up technology in the Potterverse?

I suppose that both universes are wholly separated with Harry as the only link between them? No fae chilling at Hogwarts or the Forbidden Forest? No transfiguration in Chicago? The real question is, if they are, perchance, the same universe, if Harry Potter was to ever meet himself.

Regardless, this is awesome, and I am a fan of most of your stuff. I am excited for more.
Fluphy Ninja chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Very intriguing, im really looking forward to seeing how this all plays out. I'll admit im curious about how you intend to address the rather large differences in magic and i have to wonder what aproach you are going to take with the split between the worlds, im wondering if any threats within the worlds will remain strictly within there 'home' world or will we be seeing enemies effecting both at once. I have to reiterate that i am very interested in seeing the next chapter.
dog3n chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
So interesting; can't wait 'till Hogwarts and Marcone.
The Flying Spaghetti Monster chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
woo
thomaseliot chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Smashing fic! Looking forward to the next update :)

tse
GreenOnBlack chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Really interesting concept of the two Harry's being one. Thank you!
chrnno chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Interesting story you have here. The possibilities of a single person living two lives somewhat simultaneously are immense. I just hope you have a plan on where you are going though simple canon events and how this affects them would already be pretty good.