Reviews for Listen!
Mikaha chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
this is really good, you need to update!
A151 chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Awwww... Is this the last chapter already? ;(
CupidLove chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
hope u update soon! this story is great!
InoSaku4ever chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
UPDATE! this story's awesome! hope u update soon!
Ember chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Aww i realy like this .. thank you ;)
Frahahhdhdhd chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Very nice! Looking forward to what comes next.
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Wonder when Ritsu will realise she likes Mio? Soon I hope!
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
I get relate with Ritsu in this! Getting punished for something you didn't do!

But Mio and Ritsu are just so cute together! :3
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Ah teachers..gotta love their bias and their petty little insults...
closetotaku711 chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
This is actually quite good so far. I was a little weary of the slight change in story but it seems that you're pulling it off quite nicely.

The story flows and it's believable. The characters personalities are in-tact and you provide the reader with the appropriate amount of detail for visualization.

I think what you've done quite well is characterize Ritsu and Mio's interactions. Although this particular dynamic is not that far off from the original, I feel that you've added a sense of newness to it that makes it refreshing. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take their relationship and how you're going to develop it.

And like Musician74 has said don't worry about not updating sooner than you like because it's quality that matters. And so far you're doing a good job :)
FuzzySandwitch chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Just wanted to say that I love the story! I like how we get to experience all of them meeting for the first time. I think you captured the characters pretty well (from what we've seen at least). Can't wait for more!
monsterousmaiden646 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Interesting! Continue this please!~
White7Fang chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
MIT-SU! MIT-SU! MIT-SU!

Haha, anyway, Totally interesting chapter. In my opinion, this chapter's actually better and more satisfying to read than the previous chapters. Not that the previous chapters were bad, but that I really liked the Mitsu fluff in this particular chapter so... Good Work!

I will be waiting, eager for the next chapter!
qefjkl chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Too short!

I loved it!
YangXaolong chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
jajajjaa, i like ti XD

Ritsu is soo cool... and the last scene with the teacher remind me a lot about highschool... i have similars problems with MANY proffesors... anyway, the story i cool... keep going :D