Reviews for To adopt or not to adopt
wisegirl71301 chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
WICKED AWESOME
Patresa chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Wow So adorable this story has been. I was trying to mention anything that i didnt like and i just couldnt find one. It was so sweet.
KB4RC chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
You have a baby eating baby food that goes to kindergarten which requires you to be 5 years old.
samanthatm chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
awesome.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
Aw! That was soo cute and sweet! I LOVE IT!
Kiana chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I really love the story! It's great to see different sides of characters :) just a few little grammatical errors, though. "uncomfort" should be "discomfort"
Celia93 chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
Hey! I really like your story, it is so sweet and their relationship seems to be so natural and its amazing how you can describe this particular bond between them (i'm french...then excuse me for the faults ...) but I've read a lot of english fanfictions but you're one of my favourite becuase you write very well and you succeeded in describing and letting us "feeling" this love... And this story is too lovely... So i thank you for making me dreaming, loving suffering and laughing with them... See you soon on an other fanfiction ;)
TempeBeckett chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
I enjoyed this story so much! It's lovely, and I think you did an amazing job :)
AngryLittlePrincess chapter 15 . 12/7/2011
So sad its over! I've had fun following this fic! :)
Totorsg chapter 15 . 12/7/2011
great epilogue !

i loved it !

it was beautiful :)

snezana chapter 15 . 12/7/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE IS THAT. CAN'T BELIVE YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT WRITER.

I love it. This story is so sweet, wonderful, full of love...

You are amazing. JISBON 4 EVER 3.

Finally next episode, i'm so happy, can't wait. :D :D
ShellGrad chapter 15 . 12/7/2011
Such a sweet story :)
ShellGrad chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
Good story line. Can't wait to read the epilogue.
snezana chapter 14 . 12/3/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE. This is sooooo beautiful story and ending.

Thank you so much for writing this story. I like it a lot. I'm gonna read every story you write. You are the best. BRAVO.

JISBON 4 EVER 3
MissDonnie chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
I have loved this story from the first chapter...what a fun story...thank you for such great work.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »