Reviews for What if?
Deanna Horton chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
CurlyAkemy chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
nuttyeyes2012 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Thank you for updating and completing this story. All five chapters were nicely done. TRUE love is so worth fighting for. BINX chemistry is undeniable. ***favorite line - "One thought, one word, one name, one image came to mind, Marissa". Second fav. line - "Bianca could clearly see those hazel eyes that she had gotten lost in time and time again, ones that seemed to see right into her very soul, ones that seemed to reflect the soul of their owner and showed her inner beauty, ones that radiated warmth and love".

Love Love Love your writing!
mymariska chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Great story. very loving and sweet. I loved it
xSereneChaos chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Cliche for me to say this buuuut imma say it... AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I love how Binx just mulled over everything - feelings and emotions, memories - she was looking for a reason not to "trust" Marissa and her heart began to take over her head. She saw 2 paths and had already decided before she could even think about it. That one question she asked herself "fight or run?" She knew she would fight before she even thought about it. It's who she is, she doesn't give up. In addition to her already knowing before analyzing, the whole bit about how she notices that she wasn't on the edge of two different paths, it really supports the theory that the body says what words cannot and you carried it VERY well in the chapter.

i LOVE Marissa's reaction to seeing Bianca while Binx was trying to be quiet. I always thought Marissa was this kid trapped in a woman's body and you really conveyed that with that line. Her eagerness is what makes it brilliant.

The inner thoughts and battles these two have with themselves is priceless and completely in character.

The ending was amazing and i'm REALLY REALLY happy you decided to finish it for WHATEVER reason it was :P
dimmingsoul chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
That was perfect! Thank you so much for keeping us indulged with your sweetness regarding our girls great way to end this story! Love your writing as always!
dimmingsoul chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
What are you gonna do Montgomery? If I could wisper In her ear! Love the update! More please!
xSereneChaos chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
YES i KNOW! I cracked! Wasn't gonna read OR review this until AFTER my midterm tomorrow but i couldn't concentrate. Stupid instant gratification!

First off - Marissa's inner dialogue? Had me laughing. I could hear the sarcasm leaking from her thoughts. Priceless!

Secondly - I must say you manage to make J.R sound like a sincere bullshitter. I think it's the way you describe his grin "most engaging smile." Hahaha you got him down to a T and him using his son as a pawn? THAT was a low blow! I could punch him for that! And then to use his "love" as an excuse, he really hit a point. You stayed true to his character in terms of who he was with Marissa. Amazing!

Last and not least - Binx. Heartbreaking and FINALLY a story where she, how do i say this? She doesn't jump straight to "this can't happen." She stops herself before she walks away. It's refreshing.

I loved those last few lines. "The other led back into the park towards the lake and Marissa. One to her past and her fear, and the other possibly to her future and the love of a lifetime. Fight for love, or run from it. What are you going to do, Montgomery?" Perfect way to end it, even though it's a cliffhanger.

Can't wait for more!
AMCGL7 chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter. Loved Ris telling JR off. Darn, you left us another cliff hanger, but thanks that it's not as cliffy as the last.
mymariska chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Smacks Binx on the back of the head and tell her go get your woman. Run Binx run to your woman. This is a great story. Can;t wait. Tell Jr how it is Rissa. YEAH
nuttyeyes2012 chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Nice chapter. Glad Marissa told JR's punk A** off. I vote for "fighting for love"! It's so worth it... :)

Love your work...
IMOANEMILY chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
amazing )
xSereneChaos chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
CRAP! WHY would u leave it there? DAMN! SO GOOD! LOVE IT!
Miched8 chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
New chapter - YAAAYYYY

Cliffhanger - grrrr :-
mymariska chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
I am so glad u continued with this story. I am sooooo glad you are not giving up on things change either. :0 I do love teh differences in these two stories. they are great.

I think Marissa should push JR in to the lake. :) lol

i can't wait for the next update. I smiled from ear to ear when i saw this one.

Great job