Reviews for The Proper Use of Muggle Artifacts
Hikari Nova chapter 2 . 5/27
Sirius's middle name is Orion lol
Crystal M. Key chapter 18 . 1/31
This is really interesting. How much have you based this story on Anne McCaffrey's Talents series?
ShadowPhoenix1989 chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
I really enjoy this story hope u update it soon, it is well written and always leaves you wanting more each chapter
Amelia Claw chapter 18 . 9/29/2015
Hi, this is really good, and you should really continue it
PotterFrkInTx chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
I love me a little Lunarry! I wanted to finish what you'd written before I left a review. BRILLIANT work so far! I am enjoying the fact that you are mixing telekinetic (Psionics) with magic and your original characters are well thought out. I didn't realize, due to my own personal assumptions ( quite ignorant and arrogant of me, I will admit ) that T3's could translocate. I digress, however.

Keep up the GREAT work as I am most looking forward to your next installment, whenever that may be!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
The standard pairings are disgusting even Rowling's now admits she made a mistake.
mwinter1 chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
Awaiting more.
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
W.T.F?! Who're the bozos who attacked her and W.T.F for?! Why would they risk it? I'm completely confused here, possibly due to the time between updates and not having read this for a while...
dennisud chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
There is ALWAYS something happening to Harry or his friends on Halloween and most of the time they are the ones coming up victors. I wonder how Tom's taking this!
Gloria Rayne chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
Please oh please oh please update again soon.
lordamnesia chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
Fantastic job! Keep up the stellar work!
firetemplar415 chapter 17 . 7/1/2015
This is quite a unique story. Loving the plot and the Oc of it all. Also loving the prof. Potter at this early stage lol. But I would like to see some more fighting to occur, e.g. death eaters vs. Harry.

Anyways, keep up the good work and keep up on the story. It is really interesting and has garnered a lot of attention. Can't wait for a new chapter :)
magical fan18 chapter 17 . 6/30/2015
It's good that you, have continued this fic, and are back from your hiatus.
lillymariepotter chapter 16 . 5/24/2015
when will you be updating? i would like to see more of harry and the others from the institute. I would like to see more work with Neville and Ron.
NeverTooOldToBeNerdy chapter 16 . 4/14/2015
A most enjoyable story. I really like the way you have taken the essence of each character and just allowed them to grow into your plot rather than jamming them in willy nilly. I'd give you a definite O for Herbology there, and at least an EE for Transfiguration.
Don't let a huge hiatus get you down, I am just returning to my big tale after an absence measured in YEARS. I look forward to this tale developing in its own time. Just felt I wanted to congratulate you on what a marvellous little creation you've made so far. (I love the maturity Harry has that even with a whole new set of "godlike" powers, he isn't a bloody god) (Snape is slowly learning, even if he still needs his head slapped occassionally) As for you putative love traingle...hmm ... well ... Green is the colour of more than just jealousy isn't it?