Reviews for The Proper Use of Muggle Artifacts
Jon chapter 15 . 3/16
I started reading this ages ago and now I'm back again. I can't get it out of my mind. This is brilliant. You should be proud of your work. Thanks for sharing and I hope to read more. Congrats on your Mastery :D (was it in Defence or Potions? lol)
pyrovortex chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Correction: if you fire a bone-breaking hex *correctly*, it's lethal. Any spell that you use in battle that isn't expected to kill your opponent is a waste of energy. That being said, all spells are horribly inefficient compared to using telekinesis to directly induce ruptured aneurysms, break necks, etc.
sparky40sw chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
A friend recommended your story on the Herman Tumbleweeds Yahoo group this week, and I have read the portion posted to date this morning.
I am enjoying the story, although I actually preferred the earlier, more content rich and longer chapters. One of the thing I like the most about fanfiction is the additional world development that the authors can do, giving the history and background that was missing from canon. You started to do that a bit with the psionics, but have left it out of the last several chapters, which have also been quite short. I realize that authors have differing styles and preferences, but I really enjoy it when a chapter alert means 10 to 20K words of solid writing, not a 3500 word essay that is done in 5 or 6 minutes.

I appreciate your confident and capable Harry, but I am rather uncomfortable with your characterizations of some of the other prominent canon figures. Canon Snape is irredeemable, as is Canon Dumbledore, canon Ron and canon Umbridge, so to see the changes you have made, while logical in your 'verse, take a bit more strength from the "suspending disbelief" muscles.

thanks for sharing an enjoyable story, I am looking forward to see where you do take this, and seeing who the jealous idiot is that you have been foreshadowing.
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
MORE ASAP PLEASE!
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Aw - give that elf a cuppa! :-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
"Oh I highly doubt that there is anything plain about you Mr. Potter." *cracks up laughing*
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
WOOOOH! NO CURFEW! :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Heh-heh - poor Potty... :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Hmmm, interesting... Wonder what'll happen when they resume at Hogwarts...?
dennisud chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
Well so far a good story though I'm not fond of the canon pairings. Still not a bad way to bring in Psonic powers to the HP reality.
I really wished it was Luna that would be his main squeeze but its obvious another secondary female character ir pursuing him with the Jealous vibes harry keeps getting.
Well remember to keep the Author Created Characters below and not usurp the main characters and you'll do fine.

dennisud
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Whenever the speaker changes a new paragraph must begin. That is to say that each speaker gets thier own paragraph.
dennisud chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Seems Hermione's Not Harry's intended, Might I suggest Luna as Ginny's been done to death. Also I like the portrayal of Ron here. Remember to mature him enough to keep Hermione's attentions while balancing his normal attitude.

dennisud
ceo55 chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
Good story...well done!
Guias chapter 15 . 6/1/2013
I am enjoying the story, it's so difficult to find new themes to explore in Potter world.

I'm suffering a little due to being a confirmed harmony shipper but I'll grin and bear it for a good story. One thing I think you didn't make enough of was simply letting all Harry's magical friends have the same T3 rating. Given the power of Hermione's mind I would expect her to be more powerful then Ron!
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Neat crossover, will review after I've caught up top the current chapter.