Reviews for The Proper Use of Muggle Artifacts
lillymariepotter chapter 16 . 5/24
when will you be updating? i would like to see more of harry and the others from the institute. I would like to see more work with Neville and Ron.
NeverTooOldToBeNerdy chapter 16 . 4/14
A most enjoyable story. I really like the way you have taken the essence of each character and just allowed them to grow into your plot rather than jamming them in willy nilly. I'd give you a definite O for Herbology there, and at least an EE for Transfiguration.
Don't let a huge hiatus get you down, I am just returning to my big tale after an absence measured in YEARS. I look forward to this tale developing in its own time. Just felt I wanted to congratulate you on what a marvellous little creation you've made so far. (I love the maturity Harry has that even with a whole new set of "godlike" powers, he isn't a bloody god) (Snape is slowly learning, even if he still needs his head slapped occassionally) As for you putative love traingle...hmm ... well ... Green is the colour of more than just jealousy isn't it?
Anitajane chapter 16 . 2/14
welcome back
hotflower901 chapter 16 . 2/14
Death of the innocent is usually the call of war. Enjoying this story.
Noble Korhedron chapter 16 . 2/14
And as usual, Malfoy tries to blame other people for what the Deez have done, instead of his own bigoted ilk! *rolls eyes* *looks around disgustedly*
Gloria Rayne chapter 16 . 2/14
I like it having just stumbled upon it, i think its great. please continue it!
Thracer chapter 8 . 2/14
I know in general people like to see reviews, usually I don't bother to review stories I don't finish. In this case though I actually kind of want to. I really did want to like your story. Your writing is excellent and enjoyable to read, it flows well and is (as far as it matter in my opinion) grammatically correct. Unfortunately your Harry is about as interesting as a flobberworm. Nothing seems to phase him where it matter. Also I'm not really a fan of guns and knives, but really what stopped me is the lack of differentiation between psionic levels. Harry doesn't seem any more powerful then his new friends. Frankly the story is too goody two shoes for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure others will love it and I really hope you continue it for as long as you enjoy writing it. Good luck with your writing.
lokarryn chapter 16 . 2/14
Love the story so far, the death of Cassandra and the reactions were heart wrenching. So are you planning on a Luna/Harry pairing?
Urbansar chapter 15 . 1/18
Just finished the story thus far. I realize its been quite a while since your last update, but I am hoping that there may be some sliver of a chance that there will be an update sometime. This is a great story and it would be a shame not to keep it going. great work thanks
Jon chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
I started reading this ages ago and now I'm back again. I can't get it out of my mind. This is brilliant. You should be proud of your work. Thanks for sharing and I hope to read more. Congrats on your Mastery :D (was it in Defence or Potions? lol)
pyrovortex chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Correction: if you fire a bone-breaking hex *correctly*, it's lethal. Any spell that you use in battle that isn't expected to kill your opponent is a waste of energy. That being said, all spells are horribly inefficient compared to using telekinesis to directly induce ruptured aneurysms, break necks, etc.
sparky40sw chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
A friend recommended your story on the Herman Tumbleweeds Yahoo group this week, and I have read the portion posted to date this morning.
I am enjoying the story, although I actually preferred the earlier, more content rich and longer chapters. One of the thing I like the most about fanfiction is the additional world development that the authors can do, giving the history and background that was missing from canon. You started to do that a bit with the psionics, but have left it out of the last several chapters, which have also been quite short. I realize that authors have differing styles and preferences, but I really enjoy it when a chapter alert means 10 to 20K words of solid writing, not a 3500 word essay that is done in 5 or 6 minutes.

I appreciate your confident and capable Harry, but I am rather uncomfortable with your characterizations of some of the other prominent canon figures. Canon Snape is irredeemable, as is Canon Dumbledore, canon Ron and canon Umbridge, so to see the changes you have made, while logical in your 'verse, take a bit more strength from the "suspending disbelief" muscles.

thanks for sharing an enjoyable story, I am looking forward to see where you do take this, and seeing who the jealous idiot is that you have been foreshadowing.
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
MORE ASAP PLEASE!
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Aw - give that elf a cuppa! :-P
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
"Oh I highly doubt that there is anything plain about you Mr. Potter." *cracks up laughing*