Reviews for An Overlord's Fable
Like this fanfic
Xadro chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
Great so far :D loving the overlord games as well as the Fable games. Its just too bad its been 2 years since the last update. Still hope you're going to update some day perhaps...

Game Over chapter 3 . 7/25/2013

SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
... Continue?
Falar chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
Kinda sad this doesn't go any further, this has the makings of being a very good story. I particularly like the references and the general idea. I've played all three Fables and both Overlord games, so I can already spot two or three small inaccuracies that are rather minor.

Over-all I give this a 7-10. Higher score if continued and/or finished.
Falar chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Don't know if you're active or not, but either way, brilliant start off. It fits the dark/dry/otherdescriptiveword humor of both games splendidly. Favorite, Follow.
CobaltGale chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Dang, this is a really good fanfic. Love how ya started with the Blues.

I hope you will continue. Though, I am curious. Will you be doing a "Gnarl's Guide" after other chapters?
The Mad shoe1 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Very well written, i really enjoyd reading this.
ussopking chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
awsome story _ update soon!
WorldStrider chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
I really love this story. The previous times I have read overlord stories I have been easily bored by them. In yours however I feel entertained and wanting to read more. Three questions though. What is the new overlords name? Will there be any Fable elements in the game? and who will the future mistresses be? Anyone we know?. Keep up the good work and update soon please.
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
I liked the minon thing at the end of the chapter.
Stalker Witch chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
This is really good. Derf. Ah, you're a really good writer. It's very interesting so far.
Omegalus chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Really good once again. I like how as Gnarl suggested, practically every previous Overlord's enemies seem to be coming back and ready to team up...well if the fact that the Gnomes are working with both the Halflings and Dwarves is any indication.

I wpnder if this means that there'll be a multi-race/cultured group of "heros" to stand against the Overlord like with the second Overlord.

Lookingt forward to see if any of the Mystical weapons/items from Albion, Middle Earth, and other similar fantasy worlds turn end up in the Overlord's possession
Takeshi Yamato chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Definitely enjoying this thing, and I like your "Gnomish Kill Count".

Looks like the new Overlord is making rather decent progress. And I also like "Gnarl's guide to Overlording".

And yes, I know I'm probably missing out. Can't be helped, though-I don't have an Xbox, so Fable's out of the question, and I've never seen Overlord in any of my visits to either Target OR GameStop, which are my primary game sources.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing more. :)

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato

Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
GenoBeast chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
I guess the Overlord trainee will have a decent Minion force he can summon at one time when he gets some totems.