Reviews for Give Me the Moon
OHO NO HE DID NOT GO THERE

SCREW YOU RANDOM BACKGROUND CHARACTER

PLUTO WILL BE A PLANET IN MY EYES
Funny Unicorn Called Koko chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Ahh this story is too good!

Looking forward to your next update!
BlackKatJing chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
GAAAAHHHH! THE PAIN OF WAITING IT'S KILLING MEE!
Anon chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
DUDE IMA BE SAD IF YOU DONT CONT D: this IS genius!
Chelseaj500 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD.

I... Wasn't expecting that. Holy crap... This was an awesome chapter! Beautiful detail... But... Whoa. Surprise! Gah... I can't wait. UPDATE SOON! Thanks!
lonlyness chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Im beging to really like this story. Please contiue
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
OMG! I love this story! Please update as soon as humanly possible for you! I love it so much I...I don't know...it's just so amazing I can't describe it!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
xXAmericaXTheXHeroXX chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Can't wait to read more
DanzQueenB chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
When I read Arthur was studying logarithms i was like I can help! I'm doing them in math as well :)
Cackling Grackle chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Man-braids are manly.
HellsTheTwerd chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Poor metro-sexual Roddy and I was chanting "maleHungary" till it was stated being co-ed or whatever...

Anyway awesome sauce story!

Can't wait for next chappy but I'll have to *sigh*
Chelseaj500 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Gah! It's been so long since I read this... I love it. So amazing Brilliant detail! Ahaha, I love the way you've set up the characters in this plot. It's awesome Romano's part of the mafia. XD Can't wait! Keep it up! UPDATE SOON! Thanks!
fakiagirl chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
"Call of Shooting," heh. And I like that you put Lovino so obviously in the Mafia. XD That made me chuckle.

So, more people are meeting each other, and Gilbert's starting to see something in Mattie, eh? ;) I'm still loving the characterizations. Don't worry about the wait. This is such a great idea for a story! I look forward to more.
Maya chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Alfred is realy a blessed boy, but Matt is the smartest in the relationship!Arthur will not be happy in the beginnig but who cares? I love USUK! *.* And I hope Gilbert stop call litle Mattie a fag, it's so mean! Anyway, great job! It's a awesome story!
fakiagirl chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Ah, this is great. :) You're really making the college AU work. I love all the characters you've thrown in together, and I'm really looking forward to the Arthur/Alfred first impressions. :D I already love the dynamics. Arthur and Matthew as roommates are just too cute. :) Keep it up!