Reviews for Shattered Wonderland
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO JUST FUCKING NO HE DESERVE TO DIE
jaevhon.douglas.1 chapter 1 . 2/14
JUST NO
Ancientrock chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really liked it. Creative, brilliant, sexy, just allout good. For being a one-shot, there aren't many mistakes, so nicely done there. I just love the idea, and it's just... Wow... All I can say.
Nervesize chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Haha! I like Bumby soo much but I have never thought that Alice will loves him too XD
gadman85 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
Interesting story. I don't know if that would be how it would have played out in the game that way if she didn't go to Wonderland but it is an interesting story nonetheless.
Unlucky Bird does the writing chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I want more :3
this is an very good story, i really like it.
It is a good story that could fit into the real story line.
fuckfanfictiondotnet chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Nice story, I never thought of their relationship as that. Good use of view-points too.
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
that was really intense and interesting to read. still i was hoping for some kinda of justice in the end. alice is such a badass in the game after all. it's your story though i won't complain. and it WAS pretty neat! i enjoyed reading it.
KissOfEmber chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
Took me a second time of reading this to notice what you did. I love the Labyrinth reference. God that's another twisted man I love. And it suits Dollmaker/Bumby very well.
S.J.F.P chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
I loved this! You seriously have no idea I'm making all my friends read this know xD

It was just all around awesome and you write fantastically!

No to your other stories!
Amalthea chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
It's like each chapter was written by a different person.
wraith17 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
You write so bloody well Empress. The characters are so well done and there is layer upon layer in the story as to why they behave the way they do. You understand that Madness is deep and complicated. I take my hat off to you my dear. :)
Green123 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Great Story

"He swears that man reminds him of another strange creature, a pink rabbit that seems to keep on going…"

Is that a energizer bunny reference?
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
AWESOME~! IN A VERY CREEPY WAY! BELIEVE IT~! :)