Reviews for Shopping
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Scorchingly good
Thanks for sharing
Riolyne chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I want to read this SO bad but I can't. I'm interested from the summary, and it was enough to get me through the first block of text but nope, no further.

Format the story properly, follow the rules of , use some common sense and I bet you'd get a number of readers. Hell I'd come back to it. I'm sure there's gold here, my brain hurts trying to decipher the horrendous format though.
alittlewatsonlove chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I'm all for Sherlock giving John a blowjob in the fitting room! Too, too hot, and very well written. Loved it!
Angel-Castiel chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This story is amazing. Sherlock should never behave if he ends up doing things like that
Mirith Griffin chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh, my. Is it hot in here, or is it just your banter?

I knew I was in it for the duration with this fic when I read the following:

"You were young once, Sherlock." John shrugged, moving over to a shelf of jumpers.

"Yes, but I had the common decency to stay inside."

Your John and your Sherlock are so funny and sexy and in character. I really enjoyed this. If I might be allowed a small critique, it's that in written dialogue, each new speaker usually gets a new paragraph. Some people will have trouble following dialogue if this convention isn't observed. The only reason I mention it is that people *should* be reading your dialogue, and they should be reviewing and fangirling, because it's charming and hilarious. A small formatting change might help this along.

Thanks for posting this.