Reviews for Guarded
ameliacheema6 chapter 20 . 6/3
This is amazing is it still being continued?
Shadow chapter 20 . 9/20/2016
I NEED MOREEE

Pleaseeeeee this is one of the better isshushipping fics I've read and it can't end on this cliffhanger
1weirdo3 chapter 20 . 6/29/2015
Luv the story OwO
WrenchingStar chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
Please don't letthis end! I love it so much!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
I haven't seen this fanfic for so long and finally has updated a bit. Please please finish it ;w;
Togekiss the Rainbow chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
I can't believe your back! Awesome chapters as always! Forget what some people say about this story not following 'rules' there are thousands of stories like this! You have a gift with writing this stuff, and it must be shared! Make that son of bitch Ghetsis hurt just as much as Black did, if not ten times more!
JaysonFour chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Good morning!

Your story violates the rules of fanfiction dot net in the following manner:

-explicit MA (sexual) content

You have three choices: move the story to a better site, edit out the explicit content, or leave it up. Leaving it up unchanged will lead to more reviews like mine and reports against your account. Too many reports and the admin could erase your story or ban your account outright.

JaysonFour of Critics United
BlueRoseMidnight chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
Aw, poor N... Where will this lead in the story, gahh I'm so impatient xP I didn't see any mistakes myself so hurray!
Andromeda Lazuli chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
YES! I've been waiting to see this story update since I came across it on the last updated chapter! PLEASE don't stop working on this, I wanna see N happy and not tortured like in the last chapter! .
BlueRoseMidnight chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
Yayyyyy! An updateeeeee! I didn't see any mistakes that pop out either :3
Guest chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
Thanks for updating! I have been waiting forever for this story to update, and it wws a pleasent surprise to wake up to a new chapter! I am looking forward to new chapters! :)
Namesake chapter 18 . 10/17/2013
This is terrifying, how is Black holding, and his the fudge is this going to be resolved! D8
Andromeda Lazuli chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
And now I loathe that bastard even more... But other than that fact, I really, really, REALLY enjoyed this story!

Please, write more or else I'll be extremely sad not to know how this story continues then ends! qAq
Togekiss the Rainbow chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I would love to try and make a story like this one! Could I make a second part leaving of from chap 18? Just asking
Togekiss the Rainbow chapter 18 . 4/22/2013