Reviews for 33 Ways :Jack Could've Hooked Up With Chase:
insane panda chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
My personal favorite so far, is definitely number 11. I don't even know why. It just makes me smile like a friggin loon.
insane panda chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
OMG. After reading this, I'm like soooo shipping them now.
yamiduke13 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
I have loved all of these. They have all been fantastic and I have laughed lots and smiled more.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
"Twenty Seven -Good sweet fuck, I have wanted to write this for so long. Jack's a goddamn genius with robotics, just a teensy bit power-mad, and we're supposed to believe he hasn't built his own immortality yet? I ain't buying it."
i agree i mean there is no way he wouldn't want out of his weak albino (though i wouldn't like him otherwise) body
Lokishadowgirl chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
I love you i love you i freakin' LOVE YOU! your stories (which i have been binging on for the past few days) are SO funny, i rarely laugh aloud when reading stories, and NEVER so hard as i do when i read yours. I admit, i feel AWFUL for laughing at story 33 as hard as i did (rai and kim are so MEAN!) but i simply couldn't help it. even though I, myself am 'purple' and have two, AMAZING 'pink' mothers... oh well. anyway, since i've been reading these on my PSP, i havn't been able to review on all the stories i've wanted to, so i hope you will be content with this SUPER-LONG one X3 again, i say I LUUUVZ YOU!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Twenty One was so cool. It's like a peak at what could have been had Jack not been so... backstab-happy with Chase. :(

Twenty Four is still my favorite from all 33 I think.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I kept wanting to say "Number X is my favorite!" but then I would read the next one, and it would take its place. And the next one. And the next one. C-can all of them be my favorite?
freefall-gypsy chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Freaky-Alien-Genotype LOL listening to TFS DBZTAS while reading
Kurokage-chan chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
(not logged in)
Number 26 was so yummy *_*
Is there any chance in any universe that you might write a full-fledged story for any of these possible hook-ups?
Kurokage-chan chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
(not logged in)
It is now my new headcanon that Chase keeps a folder on his computer completely full of pictures and notes of/about Jack :3 Love it!
1337kitsune chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Number 33? I understood all of Clay's reffs... *headdesk* That is what happens when you grow up in the South. You understand all the refs. I am...I feel very bad about that...

Anyways, ahve I ever mentioned I am obessed with all of your stories? Especially the livejournal diaries, that was how I first found you. And oh my god, the Anthology series! And Falling was amazing. And Diol is like, my fav OC ever! So, uh...I really like your stories... Heh...
Guest chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
33 - Jack's got good aim. :)
Is it bad if I didn't understand all of Clays sayings?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
24 - Go Jack! Jack won a mental face off against Hannibal Bean. )
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
I love the stories. They are so awesome. I know these stories are supposed to be oneshots of how Jack and Chase got together, but have you ever considered taking one or more of these stories and going more in depth with them? I mean something like taking one of these oneshots and turning it into a longer multichaptered story. I bet if you did that, the resulting story would also be awesome.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
13 - OMG! Grany Spicer is the coolest person ever. I would have loved to see her and Jack ruling the world together. Or even just Granny Spicer going against the Xiolin warriors.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »