Reviews for 33 Ways :Jack Could've Hooked Up With Chase:
this was great! took me 3 days to finish, but great! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YAOI PAIRINGS!
GREAT MARIO REFERENCE! made me so happy and proud!
-LadyLarka on deviantart
Kutone311 almost anywhere else.
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 2 . 7/13
9. I love how intimately Chase knows Jack but doesn’t realize it, or his own infatuation for the boy.

10. Jack is such a sneaky bugger and really would do anything for Chase, and the end part is down right cute.

11. so much ego stroking, and it’s sinfully great.

12. Chase is trying so hard to hid he cares and it’s kind of adorable

have loved to see jack’s reaction to that last line.
FantasyMagicGirl chapter 1 . 7/12
1. love Diol, he is an awesome Chase warrior OC
2. thought it was so cute that jack cares about his robots, perfect sprinkle to the story.
3. I love it every time Jack seriously surprises Chase, with just being himself
4. Jack takes over the world just to get a date with Chase, this is the perfect first kiss story for these two.
5.I was giggling through most of this
6. okay several head cannons I going to adopt here, one lunar cycles that mess with heylin aura that messes with there magic and energy, Jack has neutral aura that leans slightly to the heylin side, and Chase is a cuddler.
7. okay another head cannon Jack being born and april first accepted, and monkey staff pretty much the best shengon wu present for Jack
was just a fun read that made me grin a lot.
insane panda chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
My personal favorite so far, is definitely number 11. I don't even know why. It just makes me smile like a friggin loon.
insane panda chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
OMG. After reading this, I'm like soooo shipping them now.
yamiduke13 chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
I have loved all of these. They have all been fantastic and I have laughed lots and smiled more.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
"Twenty Seven -Good sweet fuck, I have wanted to write this for so long. Jack's a goddamn genius with robotics, just a teensy bit power-mad, and we're supposed to believe he hasn't built his own immortality yet? I ain't buying it."
i agree i mean there is no way he wouldn't want out of his weak albino (though i wouldn't like him otherwise) body
Lokishadowgirl chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
I love you i love you i freakin' LOVE YOU! your stories (which i have been binging on for the past few days) are SO funny, i rarely laugh aloud when reading stories, and NEVER so hard as i do when i read yours. I admit, i feel AWFUL for laughing at story 33 as hard as i did (rai and kim are so MEAN!) but i simply couldn't help it. even though I, myself am 'purple' and have two, AMAZING 'pink' mothers... oh well. anyway, since i've been reading these on my PSP, i havn't been able to review on all the stories i've wanted to, so i hope you will be content with this SUPER-LONG one X3 again, i say I LUUUVZ YOU!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Twenty One was so cool. It's like a peak at what could have been had Jack not been so... backstab-happy with Chase. :(

Twenty Four is still my favorite from all 33 I think.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
I kept wanting to say "Number X is my favorite!" but then I would read the next one, and it would take its place. And the next one. And the next one. C-can all of them be my favorite?
freefall-gypsy chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Freaky-Alien-Genotype LOL listening to TFS DBZTAS while reading
Kurokage-chan chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
(not logged in)
Number 26 was so yummy *_*
Is there any chance in any universe that you might write a full-fledged story for any of these possible hook-ups?
Kurokage-chan chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
(not logged in)
It is now my new headcanon that Chase keeps a folder on his computer completely full of pictures and notes of/about Jack :3 Love it!
1337kitsune chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
Number 33? I understood all of Clay's reffs... *headdesk* That is what happens when you grow up in the South. You understand all the refs. I am...I feel very bad about that...

Anyways, ahve I ever mentioned I am obessed with all of your stories? Especially the livejournal diaries, that was how I first found you. And oh my god, the Anthology series! And Falling was amazing. And Diol is like, my fav OC ever! So, uh...I really like your stories... Heh...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »