Reviews for Silence
KeepSaying chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
I don't have much time and I'm dead tired but I had to tell you that I loved it ad you did a great job and awh I'm gonna re read that some time soon.
maybe it was a bit too dramatic in the end, especially Blair, but that's Blair for you so that was completely fine!
you did an amazing job!:)) xx
sallysally chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
Lovely 10 chapters. Your story is full of sweetness and has no/little angst- loved it. Love the idea that Chuck was loving her from afar all these years and Blair came around to him in the end. And you gave them the entire works: proposal, wedding, baby. The bonus is Serena and Nate being together. And no mention of Humphrey (hehe). Good job!
Kathrynm37 chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
I loved it :) well done!
geller516 chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
This was great the beginning of the story was great I really liked everything about this and the end was perfect. Everything was wrapped up good. There was chair cuteness and fluff. This was a great read and I definitely had to favorite this :D Basically I need to get other adjectives besides the word great but I can't think right now because this was so cute and ughh I needed a fic like this right now. Great job :)
sallysally chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
Love this chapter! It's so cute! Blair's cute. Chuck's cute. It's so funny that Chuck was the insecure one & Blair had a bit of trouble saying the 3 words 8 letters first. Awww.. Was kind of sad that the next chapter will be the last. I need all the cute Chair stories I can get. Anyway, this story has become one of my favourites. :) Looking forward to the NJBC reunion next.
theghostqueen chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Haha go Blair! I really like this story, I hope Blair isn't mad at Chuck anymore. They're so perf. Anyway, please update soon1 Eagerly awaiting the next awesome chapter :-) -Steph
88Mary88 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
I totally liked this. Whenever I read bitchy Blair nowadays I am happy and wow, this girl can hold a grudge.

Chuck involving G in his plan, I'm not sure how I think about this, but well it obviously works. Hope we get some chair (maybe even cuteness) the next chapter.

I absolutely like this chuck. He seems mature and especially determined to get his Blair back (is there anything more sexy?).

Can't wait for the next update!
geller516 chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Still loving this and was really happy you updated! Hahaha so ready to see what Blair will do next. I love that Chuck and Dorota were plotting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
sallysally chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Been waiting for your update. It's going swell. Please don't wait too long for the next update! :)
88Mary88 chapter 7 . 1/1/2012
Perfect new year's present! haha... finally Blair made up her mind! Loved it! And the comparison between the necklaces and her two men! Great! Have to love Dorota!

However, I totally understand why Blair is furious at the end. Not so much about Nate and Serena, but how all of them (including Chuck) would have humiliated her in public. At least she had the courage to talk to Nate about her decision to be with Chuck, but Nate just wanted to run away (also if shortly) with Serena, letting Blair alone to deal with the mess. No matter if she would have been with Chuck, she would have been the pitied bride that was left by her fiancee. Totally understand her if she wants to chop of their heads (methaphorically speaking)! And how could Chuck sit back and watch her be that humiliated?

Sorry, my team-Blair-hormones went to far with me :-), loved the update and cannot wait to see angry Blair (that hopefully forgives at least Chuck soon)! Hope you update soon again, curious to see if I'm right with my musings or how Blair will really react!
sallysally chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
Great one. Happy New Year! Looking forward to the next. :)
Emily chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Pls, Pls, Pls update soon!

This story is really great and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!

-Emily
Breakfastinwonerland chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
I just want Blair to to end and run away with Chuck! This is such a great a story I really look forward to your updates!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter! More Chair please!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
Keep going! I can't wait to read what happens next!