Reviews for The uniform, flying, and sakura petals
Moi dix Mois chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
That was hilarious!-! That should be a real episode. I would laugh my arse off.
Moi dix Mois chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Kick arse! I luv it! O Nyahaha! all of the people are in character...thats great! Rock on... Yep._
Unsuspecting Uke chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
*fangirl squeal* Mou~ kawaii yo!

I love your MTT fics-they're so adorable. And infused with a healthy dose of shounen-ai. And more cuteness.

I adored the ending. _~
DB Sommer chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
Odd characters throughout the text when I read it, but it might be from my computer. Anyway, to the fic itself, surprisingly cute. I enjoyed it.
Reanna R. King chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
LoL This was cute, and exactly in the spirit of the anime. Good job. You might want to consider starting a new paragraph when someone different speaks, to make things less confusing. Oh, and it's "SawanOguchi." :) I'd like to see more.
Kitapop chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
good..

I still like Jinno the most..

But still good.

Now you have five reviews..
Rollins chapter 2 . 5/3/2002
It does work out to be like an episode Looks good, the ending doesn't wrap things up neatly for me (but then hey, room for the next episode!). It seems a bit short for a full ep for me...maybe a special or something, but still, good work
Aria Katrin chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Its a good start to... something. Continue the chapter, and come up with something to happed. Maybe the bell "attacks"? Yknow, detecting the magic theyre using and all? (also, formatwise, it looks okay, except that you should start a new like when you change the speaker in dialogue.)

Otherwise keep up the good work! Its a little short, but once you get an idea going, the storyll come to you.

Kat