Reviews for Emotions Run High
Ipod Addicted chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Hi. I swear to you that 'im the real I.A, I just can't be bothered signing in.

Anyway, would it be too much for me to ask you to write and AleX23 fic?

Also, I heartily agree with the idea of a Rahne/X23 friendship.

[P.S. - Rogue is spelt R-O-G-U-E, not R-O-U-G-E.]
Cheyy chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
A few grammatical issues, as pthers have stated. Work on wordchoice. Other than that, good story. May I suggest Bobby and Jaime friendship? :)
Tigereye13 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
First and foremost, thank you!

I just thought that I would point this out, there are a few errors. When you say "Ray came down the stairs and handed the other the other two guys a sled" you can get rid of one of the "the other". It will make the sentence flow better. Also in the sentence right after that you might want to add "he" before stated gruffly. And either remove towards or add him when Jubilee is throwing a punch.

And when you had Jubilee pushed into the snow bank saying "she became pushed in" doesn't sound right. You might want to change "become" to "was" just to make it flow better. Also, in the next paragraph did you mean past? since paste seems odd to me. But that might be how you wanted it, if so, never mind. And the end of that paragraph when you say "and top trying to kill him", you probably meant stop instead of top, and you don't have a period at the end of the sentence.

Sorry if this seemed overly critical but I figured that it would help you as a writer. Good luck with the rest of your story. As I said before I like this story.
fruit ninja chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
This is a cute idea, I love fics that focus on friendships and romances not often seen in fanfiction. And I love that this chapter had the New Mutants in it! They're so unnoticed in this fandom. :(

How about some Kurt and Evan? I always thought they were bros. Jean and um, maybe Ororo if not Kitty or Amara? Jean's a friendly girl, she has friends who like her, and she likes them. (I hate it when authors make her a one-dimensionally cruel and selfish popular stereotype with a mean streak! :( ) Scott and Jamie! Kurt and Tabitha! Logan and Hank! :D
1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Great start the paring im going to ask for isnt canon its ray and amara. Anyway i would like to say this is really well written and you've got rogues character written really well
skull pride chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
i really liked this idea and was hoping you could do one about rogue and kitty as bestfriends. thier my two favorite characters, they seemed to hang out together a bit in the show and their like polar opposits so it could be interesting. keep writing!
Tigereye13 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
I like how you touched on this. Most people seem to just brush away the fact that Rogue had had a crush on Scott.

Could you do a friendship one with Ray, Jubilee, and Amara? They tend to be just seen hanging out together within the show. Friendship one of Rahne and Jamie? Friendship of Bobby, Sam, Jubilee, and Ray? Friendship of Tabitha and Amara? Or something with just the new recruits in general?

For some reason I can see Laura (or X-23) hanging out with Ray and/or Rahne. I don't know why, but I can see Ray and Laura becoming friends through some sort of argument.

Just some ideas. Mostly from canon of the show expect for the stuff with X-23 since she didn't show up enough.
wolf skater chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Please do rouge and remy