Reviews for How I Got Your Mother
OwlMaster77 chapter 16 . 8/22/2014
I am sorry you've lost interest in this because you had a really great story going here! I surmise that something major happened in your life besides Brazil to cause you to abandon your works! Hope when you get back you at least reconsider continuing this one! You really had a winner going here!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
You're an amazing talented writer and its been a pleasure to read your stories! I've debated doing a mission and I think it's amazing what you're doing! If I ever went it would only be for a few weeks or months so not really what you can call a huge mission but it doesn't seem like that's in the plan for me! I heard that Brazil is an amazing place and besides your "duties" there you'll be able to visit a few things! Have an amazing trip!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
Hi! I think this story and your other works are really good! Your a very talented writer and I hope that you do not abandon your talent an put it to good use in the future! All the best for your mission trip I hope you have a great time nod are able to spread gods word far and wide! All the best!
Emma chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
Oh, now i feel really sad :( your'e storys are really amazing and i just want to read more of them. If you ever decide to write a real book it most likely would be amazing and (hopefully) i would get an oppurtunity to read it. Wish you all the best, have an amazing time and do whatever feels right for you!
Lolo chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
Will you ever update? PLEASE!
evets chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
don't leave me hangin...read story ..need to know how it ends(:
SarahPotter97 chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Please update! I'm hooked on this story! Love it.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
ugh, i know when that happens. if you're not interested in the story anymore, just don't write it. a lot of people would miss it, but do what YOU want, not what the reader wants.

if you do continue to write this story, then i hope 'friends' becomes something more than friends! ;)
lost in a musical daydream chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
GEORGE'S WEDDING AHH

I love George so much (:
lost in a musical daydream chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
I think the break-up was good. Very sensible and logical. :) Good job.
Aarti chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
It's going really good so far :D
lost in a musical daydream chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
I'm so glad that Vivian isn't a bitch. Although the number of kids may be a point of contention...
Guest chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
i love this fic so please update DONT LEAVE ME HANGIN
Tanja chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
"Is this punishment or something?" very funny... you got me with that and I will read on now
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Pleeeeaaaaase keep posting! I love this story!