Reviews for tumbleweed
PanonLove chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was... Amazing! Intense! It's wonderfully written. :D I love the fact that for once, Vic wasn't the bad guy (or girl, for that matter.) Gooooooood job! :D
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
You have the horrific ability to make me love this. It is an excellently written freeverse and the flow, the stylization...You really do kill me sometimes Mew. Beautiful, heart-breaking...I don't like the characters anymore, but I can very easily accept that it was an amazing amazing fic!
Morghen chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Holy sh*t, mew, this is a powerful freeverse!

Just wow, I could really truly feel Victoire's rage near the end. I love how you showed that Molly could be cruel because most people just make Victoire(or Lucy) the evil one. I also really liked how Molly was able to bother Victoire like that because, like it said in the FV, Victoire doesn't seem like the kind of person to feel uncomfortable with herself.

The breeze/wind/gust/etc/etc theme was brilliant! It just added so much to the fic. I could picture Victoire getting more and more angry as the breeze got stronger. It was a great effect! _

I know I've said this before, but I just love the way you stylize your freeverses!

""Sticks&&stones may break her bones, but words will never hurt her"

Oh, you'll make it hurt, all right"

Those lines were perfect and probably my favorite from the poem. I liked how you took the cliched saying and made it more than just a cliched saying... if that makes sense, haha.

Anyway, this is a beautiful freeverse! *iz happeh I took a break from homework to read it*

lowi chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Wow, mew, this was so cool!

Really interesting pairing, first of all ;3

And the formatting in this was epic, I loved it! It was so creative, and unique even for a FV, in my opinion!

I love the storyline in this one, as well! It was a bit sad, but so "raw", if you know what I mean... ;) how they hurted the other in so different ways, it just made sense to me!

So, great work!
TheHogwartsActress chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Ahh sadly class is getting in the way of important things like this fic lol. So this will have to be a shortish review XD

I love coucincest, but I don't think I have ever read Victoire/Molly, and in this I think you capture Victoire so well. The references to hurricanes was awe inspiring, and the way you portray Molly is how I imagine her; always having a plan for everything.

I loved everything about this.

Rose ;D
jojor99 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Interesting! You sound a little angry. I like it though. Even on my phone it looks fantastic. Well done.