Reviews for Insanity Equals Happiness
madamflames1991 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
When we reached the city, Tobias said,

Jake said.

i dont get that why dont they talk i cant follow the story its good i like leela great chrecter i wanna follow story but cant understand
bloodtastesbetterintherain chapter 35 . 1/2/2005
i h8 u.

i wanna make out wi marco
bloodtastesbetterintherain chapter 15 . 1/2/2005
oh!

The ol' red or blue decision!

(soz im not that far yet im only in chapter 15)

btw. its a kinda confusing story but im kinda undertanding it!
Anonymous-cat chapter 35 . 2/27/2004
I only read the last story and most of the first one, the others were way too long. anyway I liked the last book. way to go although a little confusing.
Falan chapter 37 . 5/11/2003
Hey I'm back! Where do you find the time to write all this! I'm in 7th grade and I have way too much homework to every write a story this long. I would love to write one if i had the time, but I don't. I don't even have any stories up at all (not that they would be any good, but you never know!) I should probably be working on that homework right now too. hm...
Taora chapter 37 . 4/25/2003
Shona:How come this chapter is the last?I really like this story!

Sherry:It's better than the way Shona tries to write hers.

Terry:Yeah.

*A fight ensures.*

Shona:Just wait for our next chapter,okay?

STAY TUNED!
Rachel13 chapter 37 . 4/25/2003
Cool! You haven't updated in ... forever! Woo! .
Nogard chapter 37 . 4/25/2003
Karie Goto got 'em right, and so did I (sorta). Although I'm disapointed to have it end, i am glad that it has a good sealed end (this way the words can't escape!). Sorry, I'm a little silly tonight :P.

And I am greatly looking forward to Enter the Insane, it sounds great!
Karie Goto chapter 36 . 4/10/2003
Just to anoy the world, I did count how many times u said 'kill'! You said 'kill' 7 times in the chapter, and 'killer' once. But then you said 'killing' in your notes at the top, and u said 'kill' again when you wondered how many times you said 'kill' in the chapter. Now, i'm going to go kill myself, b/c i say 'kill' as in this 1 review as u do in the whole chapter...or should i kill u for bringing it up? naw, then u can't con't the story!
ShonaSherrythe twins chapter 36 . 3/13/2003
Lol, should I say Salad Shooter?Is Esplin still blocking the screen?Wait a minute.

Shona:KRIS,MOVE THE BOOK.I CAN'T DO THE STORY WHEN YOU'RE BLOCKING THE SCREEN.

Sherry:Cool it, ,Aftran!You're not in the story yet,quit blocking the screen!

Aftran:NO!I want to come out in the story faster!

Shona and Sherry:NO!*kicks Aftran out of the way*

Shona:There's going to be a plot,a tragedy,a rival for Kris(after all,she can't have Esplin without a rival),why Damian is after Dragonia and others.

Sherry:STAY TUNED!

Shona:SHERRY!Stop Stealing my line!

*girls' fight*

Shona:Salad Shooter,we have to work on the next chapter!Bye!
Nogard chapter 36 . 3/9/2003
8 or 10 if you count the Author's Notes.
Nogard chapter 35 . 2/4/2003
My review oringinaly was 'Heeheehee, "Three's a good number." haha.' but ff.n probly thought it was a tag and deleted it.
ShonaSherrythe twins chapter 35 . 2/2/2003
Shona:Hi!It's me,Shona and Sherry.

Sherry:Hi there!

Shona:Did you just steal my line,Rachel?Don't worry,I'll not kill you because you're my friend!I'm waiting for chapter ,don't you kill Esplin off!

Sherry:Anyway,please stay tuned for the next chapter of our story!

Shona:Sherry,you stole my line!

Sherry:Did not!

Shona:Anyway,Rachel.I gotta go!See ya!

Sherry:Bye!
Green Eyed Girl chapter 35 . 2/1/2003
Very good. x 99999
Karie Goto chapter 33 . 1/26/2003
waahhh! It's not finished! Booo! Evilness...grr! *sigh* Now, u beter be coming w/ the next one soon...cuz it's been like, a month...no, over a month since ur last update! btw, totally love it! And you can add me to the visser three fans! .'' Thanks to JaDD's story tha is...first story I read that I liked Esplin, sorry, read JaD's first...newho! Love it, and...please con't! Can't wait! *hop hop hop*