Reviews for Learn Your Body Like a Nursery Rhyme in Braille
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 2/8
This was ace and the dialogue at the end was brilliant.
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Hee hee 3

- Crystal
TreeStar chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow... this is HOT. you've got a talent for bringing cas' wings to the page, that's for sure!
kamja chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love your Destiel stories. This, and the one with waking up are my fave.
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Hot as hell. As always.
Antifreezsnocone chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Absolutly AMAZING!
Robynize chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh wow this is so good I'm dying. I have serious wingkink issues and this is just so YUMMY! And then this is my first blindfolded fic and you've immediately made it a new obsession! This is very well written, and I love when they beg...shudder...Cas begging oh man oh man why is this not canon! The prism concept is just beautiful, never seen that, I usually see black wings, or white, or black/blue. I reallly like this! How great is Dean and his dude expression. that always makes me laugh on the show how much the boys say that, it's like they are in school again or something! Cas Cas I am in love with Cas AND Misha. Do you ever read Jensen Misha? It's goooood...b/c Misha's such a devious tormenting shit! Really great thanks so much!
Danaide chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Definitely one of your best ideas, Deano !
jaqueline.sign chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That is... everything a Destiel story needs, and just an awesome story itself.

Thanks so much for posting!
Unity of Moon and Sun chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Reading this has definitely infected me with the love of WingKink...it's very clever actually..An angel's wings being his or her erogenous zone. ButIdigress

It's very well written, and I love the idea of Cas's wings being ALL the colours. It's more believable to me than them being black or blue. The fic is very sweet and I love how interested Dean is in the wings x3

I love this. So much.
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
nice ;)
VP4444 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
that was a amazing story. i hope that you will continue it or something. bye!
Evraska chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
That was hot, and lovely at the same time. Good idea for the wings, and very well-written ! Thanks for sharing.