Reviews for Home Alone 2: Seasons of Tears & Sadness
Scot chapter 5 . 3/16
Don't be taken in by Harry, anybody in the hospital - he's a thieving, stinking filthy piece of rat poo who's only worried about saving his own skin!
Caroline chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
i think is the most greatest fan fic that i never read of my life. you did a great job with each charaters and i think you deserve more views. I hope there will be another sequel of this story, (sorry for my bad english). Keep going with Marv, Harry and Kevin. :)
Termina's Hero1234 chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Holy crap, I wanted to cry! I knew he was gonna make it! _ Aww. Harry loves him now! This was great! I'd love to see a sequel of when Harry and Marv go back to Chicago!
Termina's Hero1234 chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Holy nuggets! Nooo! O.O Kevin! Don't die! I will fucking kill you, if you die! Omg! Buzz! You care! You actually care!
Termina's Hero1234 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Holy crap, I love these two chapters! O.O Kevin did that for Harry and Marv! That's so adorable! I'm reading more now! _
Termina's Hero1234 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
I'll have to read more tomorrow, but holy crap, this is great! Poor Kevin. )': He's too adorable to die! (Not today, though. He scares me today...) I think Harry's starting to care for him! I already knew Marv would! But, Harry?! Wow!
AvidMovieFan16 chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Wow, what a sad situation for Kevin's family. I loved the happy ending. Marvelous job!
autumnamberleaves chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Aww that was sweet!
DCN8943 chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
I was hoping to see their reunion with Mama Deborah. Great story. I loved how you made Harry and Marv good men who became criminals over loss of love.
Dorrica chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
It's too bad something like this couldn't have happened at the end of the second movie. It was so sweet. But I suppose that's the fun of fanfiction :)

There's one thing that's got me wondering though...Harry and Marv are on the run from the police. Everywhere they go, they run the risk of being busted by the cops, and it could possibly run a risk for their mother as well, since it's illegal to harbor fugitives. Kind of a sticky situation. Lol...sticky...get it? Sticky Bandits? Huh? Huh?

Oh nevermind.
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
I loved the way this story ended.

It fits very well with what could have been an alternative ending to Home alone 2 - with Kevin and the Wet Bandits actualy becoming friends, I've always magined thatto be a possibility that could have hapened many years later - but in this story you made it possible right in themiddle of Home alone 2 and it really works and I love this story.
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
This is a short chapter but it doesn't need to be any longer than it is, Harry praying for Kevin makes it very powerful and emotionally charged.
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
lol Marv was worried Harry was going in there to kill him - but he wanted to talk to him from his heart instead, that was very emotional and the bond is starting to grow between Harry and Marv towards Kevin and it really shows that they regret so much that has happened.
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
This is really dramatic and it seems to be a big turning point for the Wet Bandits, clearly they both care about Kevin, even Harry is starting to care about him now. Maybe this will turn into some kind of catalyst that will alter their lives forever. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Fangirl Alinesfanfics chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
awww Harrys heart is starting to melt.I think we are going to see a softer side of him soon, Kevin's really moved him.