Reviews for Eleven Eternal Moments
Raberba girl chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Lol, Aqua is impressed by Terra's muscles. XD X3

I like the thought of Terra & Aqua as kids, falling asleep together while watching the stars. :3 Aw, the end is sad, but a little sweet, too.
Raberba girl chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
D'aww, poor Terra; I bet magic is difficult for him. *huggles* And it doesn't surprise me that Aqua seems to be good at everything she tries, which is great for her but probably hard for him to watch.
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Aw, I would have liked to see an Aqua/Vanitas. But seeing Terra & Aqua together as kids is really adorable! 8D

Lol, I like how he gets all indignant at being told he has a "pretty" name. XD
XemnasForceXIII chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
Dawww, what a pity. XP I guess that's the best assumption to answer this chapter. ;D

Sorry I couldn't review sooner, I was busy with my Terqua three-shot if you're interested. X3
Mockingjaybird chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Awww! I love these! Their adorable! And I always thought Aqua and Terra were meant for one another! And your right, no one would think to pity Aqua being the tough, friendly girl she is. Keep it up!
Taliax chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Yay for updates! How old are they in this one? I laughed at Aqua's thought about Terra's muscles, they're both adorable and awesome. The part at the end about Aqua not remembering was sad; I think forgetting, especially things most important to you, is the saddest thing ever. Probably why 358/2 Days will always be my favorite game.

THE SOUNDTRACK IS AWESOME. I listened to Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion over and over again when I first got it. Still do, actually. Pure amazing.
Hope Eternal chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
These are short, but really good, and make me look forward to the next one. Thanks for choosing this pairing! :)
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Corny indeed, but of the nice kind :) And yeah, Terra's magic is, well, not godawful, but not good either. Guess Aqua helped out there in-canon as well?
XemnasForceXIII chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
I kinda understand Terra's frustration, knowing that Aqua is so naturaly successful while he has difficulties. :(

But at least she cares, helping him out and all.

Good update, can't wait for more. ;)
MonMonCandie chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I personally agree with the whole married couple thing. XD LOL

THIS WAS SO CUTE! I'm not going to lie. I LOVE how childish Terra is! :D Playing spy and all that jazz. Hahaha. So adorable! Oh and his reasons as to why his name is NOT pretty but manly. LOL He's so cute... And Aqua's cute too! XD I love how she wants to make friends with Terra, but she doesn't understand what's Terra's beef about his name... She'll get used to it. LOL

This was awesome! :) I hope you can update it soon! You're off to a great start! Good luck!
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Didn't kill it at all :) Nicely done - the bit with the names was cute!
green-piggy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Yay! You started another story! :)

Oh... A TerAqua I see... Well, you've got me in! That just happens to be one of my favorite pairings! :D

Terra's a shy boy! He would strike me as one at a young age. :O

Aqua's so... Aqua! I could totally imagine her acting like that! :D

You didn't murder the pairing! I think that you did a really good job! :)

So, an excellent start! Keep up the fabulous work, and update when you want to! _
XemnasForceXIII chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hey, another Terqua fic of This challenge, nice! And I'm glad you chose this pairing over Vanaqua too.

I like the little argument, I thought it was cute. Good job, I can't wait to read more. :)