Reviews for Tryst, Of Sorts
Zenia chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Are you going to update this story?
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I like it so far. Just a suggestion (you don't have to use it or anything, I just think it would be cute/funny), but you should make BB her "Practice Date" or something like that ;)

~Har
IllDoMeYouDoYou chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this is sooo cuute! update soon!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Well as far as I could recall, you didn't make any spelling MISTAKES (those usually stick out as if they were made of fluorescent paint) but upon a second perusal, you did use some spelling ALTERNATIVES: coloured, diarrhoea, sexualised. I'd say you live in the UK and are probably English. And you didn't make any grammatical errors at all! Kudos!

This story was quite diverting, in a slice-of-life fashion. Just some playful interaction between teammates who care about each other. And you kept them all nicely in-character. Good job.

And let me just say that a follow-up chapter would not go amiss. Hint-hint.
I'm home chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Any mistakes I saw were easily forgotten in the light of this story. It's really sweet and funny and entertaining. I love your portrayal of the characters. Nice chapter.
RotatingOwl chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Hello!

Great story, I love it! You've got the charactors right and everything! I found it very amusing... one question, is it going to be an rae/bb? I'll still read and review anyway, because i love your writing style, but I'm just curious.

Meow.

~RotatingOwl
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is amazing. Your dialogue is superb, everyone's in perfect character, and your username is freaking WICKED. Keep it up!
manveri mirkiel chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
this seems really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next! and I think you captured them quite well, though it's your first TT fic and all :)
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
this looks promising. i hope to see more soon.