Reviews for A Deal to Die For
Guest chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
too many demons for this story i got lost somwhere around abbie
smexyie222 chapter 18 . 9/7/2014
More please
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
Awesome, I really enjoyed this chapter.
JamieStuart chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
This story is amazing! I cant stop reading! :D ive been a little confused the last few chapters but its looking to clean up.. I Think. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Don't wait too long, I need to know what happens next!
lesipiratecat chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
Still loving it!
ladybugsmomma chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
I'm eager to read more and see how this plays out! I'm definitely interested in a sequel!
Elise chapter 18 . 6/7/2014
I feel so bad for Alex right now :( I'm rooting for Alex and Liv to get their peaceful happy ending. Please!
keonquil chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
I can't wait.(o)
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
Great chapter
ladybugsmomma chapter 17 . 3/11/2014
Wow! Such an awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what you have planned!
Jasmine chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
My heart aches for Alex and Liv. I need a happy ending, pleeeeease. Why is Alex coming across as the bad guy here?
Eva Martinez chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Please tell me there's an update coming soon!
Eva Martinez chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
I sooo can't wait to hear this conversation. Where do they go from here in their marriage/relationship and with fighting demons
VikkiT chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
This will be a pretty lengthy conversation ahead. I like the fact that you're throwing that in there and Olivia will be the one to explain what happened. How will Alex react though, will she be pushing Olivia to defeat the demons and get her life back, or will she be trying to cherish every last minute with her? Will she even believe Olivia? I have a feeling that after Alex finds out the entire story, every minute will be more precious to her now that she's with Olivia.

I do have to say that I find it interesting that Alex is so jealous. Not that I find it bad with everything that Olivia has had to endure. Let's face it, yes they were together, but Alex is the one that when she came back from witsec the first time, she told Olivia to move on and that she slept with someone-then she went back into witsec. Not to mention that she came back after witsec was all over and didn't tell Olivia and ended up getting engaged to Robert. Yet, she has the audacity to sit there and get jealous of Olivia for being friends with Abbie and she thinks that Olivia cheats on her. Olivia gave up her soul and soon her life for Alex to cheat on her and treat her like crap basically. I find this all very interesting. It makes one feel sad for Olivia, but at the same time, they both need to get over the jealousy, and move on with life away from the past. It's funny that they can't even discuss having a "future" family because of Olivia's possibility of not being in that future. How will Alex react knowing that Olivia gave up her life for her, and she turned around and basically crapped on Olivia by telling her to move on with life.

They're married now, and hopefully Olivia will live on so that her and Alex can have a family and a happy life together, but at the same time, I don't know how many people that would be as forgiving as Olivia is for the stuff that Alex has put her through. I'm eager to see how Alex reacts with all this information, and I'd like to see Olivia explain it to her.