Reviews for Snow Angel and the Soaring Fox
JJP123 chapter 1 . 1/6
paring suggestion, Naruto x mizore x moka x kurumu x ruby
DragonPony022 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
This was a interesting story. I wonder where it could have gone if it kept going Kurumu. I am sure with Mizore Voyeurism I am sure she would say it was okay sooner or later. With how happy Naruto makes her and with Kurumu's people being in the same situation as hers I am sure she wouldn't condemn another species to death or make another girl give up her happiness. I wouldn't be surprise if Mizore decide to milk it and make Kurumu submit to her and Naruto lol. I could so see Mizore watching Kurumu and Naruto going at it, which would get Kurumu off at the kinkiness of being watched.

Anyway this was a really good story, hope to see more of it in the future
TEAM TOBI chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
So awesome love this story and will naruto have a harem
Starlight149 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Love this story, please update soon!
animeromance72 chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
will you be coming back to this story?
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Hey if you don't mind let me know how to make an RPG, like with those little sprites because I have some idea's for one.
Toby860 chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
not bad. i like how this is turning out.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
A lot better AND this is the length you should be making your chapters with. :-)
JC chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
Great,Mizore and Kurumu come to a deal and Share Naruto.
Tsukune will be with Mako.
I always hate it that some fanfiction,s writers replace the main male character with Naruto as the man with the Harem but keep the male character around so Naruto can bash him.
To Me this dumb down the Story,have Naruto replace the main male character is Ok or they spit the Harem between Naruto and the main male character.
Keeping,the main Male character around,so that Naruto can Bashed them,and Prove his Superiorty is so Stupit and killed my want to read the story.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
nice good job,
NeoNazo356 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I'd say "catfight", but Nekonome Shizuka's probably in the teacher lounge or something.
NeoNazo356 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You have my attention.
MKTerra chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
For the pairing, you should put in exactly what you said you were gonna put it. I'm annoying, I knowzit! Lol.
SSJ3kyuubi chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Cool chapter. I thought the scene where Mizore asked naruto if she could stalk him was kinda adorable.
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
nooooo! kurumu leave naruto alone he belongs with mizore! Dx

lol anyway looking forward to your next chapter