Reviews for Whimper
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Ummm.. I've read this at least 5 times, but I tend to forget a lot... What does she pulled the story mean...? If you can't reply, I'll just google it.

And gosh, you're really making me fall in love with Hoagie! Even tbough I'd punch him if a guy ever do that to me, I still love him.
If there's a doll Hoagie, I would definitely buy it!

Awseome as usual umm.. Jess..!
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
It was cute! My science teacher was absent for three days after she got them out. Getting teeth pulled must hurt a lot, hope they feel okay now!
madier1095 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
ugh. I was 14 when I had my wisdom teeth taken out. God that sucked, and what made it worse was that I was alergic to the pain killers they gave me. *shudders* bad memories.
yougotrejected chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
i liked it! Oh Hoagie that is what every girl wants to hear 'you look like crap'
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hey, it's Jess!

You still write Abby/Hoagie lovely, and I feel you should know that. I've recently had my bottom to wisdom teeth removed so I feel Abby's pain and yours. It feels like all your teeth are shifting and falling out when they start pushing through and - ugh.

Also, your author's note. I'm so sorry that happened to you. I've never been plagiarized, but it's a total violation of your ideas and work. I've looked at her profile, and it looks like she deleted the story which is good. It still shows up on google though.
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Oh my word! I seriously should just unplug my keyboard. I know I always say this, but that doesn't make it any less true - YOU. ARE. AMAZING. To be able to write them so perfectly while suffering so much yourself. My hat is off to you once more.

About the vile fiend that DARED to steal your work... if there is actually anything we can do, I will certainly try. I don't know how to go about it, but if it means helping you - I will be first in line. Please don't cry! Those of us who know (and love) you will stand up for you. We know the truth of who really wrote the story too.

Chin, up!