Reviews for Hunting
Ok I think this is original but it's based on "what-ifs" and chance, LOTS of chance! I also think you should put in how Numair reacts to her story and what happens after.
What happened to Kitten? she is mentioned but not introduced!
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
I really loved this story... I love the way you wrote it as well... the ending had brought a mixture of happy and sad tears to my eyes... your writing style for this piece is terrific... keep writing :)
TheRealProtector chapter 25 . 5/21/2013
Not gonna lie... The very ending confused me pretty impressively :/ You have a knack for writing in that irritating-to-the-young-reader-who-doesn't-get-it way that manages to convey things without conveying them. I had to read the part about the shadow (chapter 23? and 24) 4 times before I got it, but I still ain't getting the end.
lex4unanamus chapter 25 . 5/5/2013
I was thinking that this wasn't going to have a happy ending.
But it did. And I love it. C: Great job.
Kiiimberly chapter 25 . 4/30/2013
I didn't completely understand the motivation behind the curse. However, excellent job keeping the characters in canon. This was, surprisingly, a refreshing read. Thank you for sharing.
Lollypops101 chapter 25 . 4/25/2013
i loved this story! is there a sequel? what happened to Gregory?
Guest chapter 25 . 2/9/2013
really enjoyed your story :
elvengirl9 chapter 25 . 10/22/2012
Oh my goodness. This is such an excellent story, even if it's left me with a strange sadness that's hard to shake.

You've written an incredibly compelling Sarralyn. You've justified your deviation from canon with a fascinating plot, and even though the Daine/Numair/Sarralyn here aren't the ones we're used to, they make sense, as people, and the echoes of the characters in the Immortals series. What an incredible fic.
LarkaTheWhiteWolf chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
o.o
Oh
My
Goodness
... THAT WAS THE MOST PERFECT ENDING EVER!

Man, why doesn't this story have more reviews? (Um... I don't review on stories that often, so that's why I haven't reviewed before this, but this DEFINITELY deserves much more reviews)

The writing style flowed perfectly throughout the stories, the chapters were nice and long, and the ending... it was just PERFECT

Thanks so much for writing this, and thanks so much for the amazing journey you took me on during the duration.
Thanks again! (And please, never stop writing. You're truly amazing at it.)
SerenePanic chapter 25 . 10/20/2012
...Huh. That was an interesting ending. Probably the most original I've ever seen- it's not a "And they all lived happily ever after." I liked it. I liked this whole chapter, actually- it was really good. I'm sorry it's over, but it's the perfect ending.
SerenePanic chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
NO! NUMAIR!... Well, that was interesting. A bit sad, but mostly interesting. I like how he just wasn't sure anymore. It was very satisfactory, and totally awesome.
SerenePanic chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
Holy crows. This is one of the best stories on this site. The grammar is flawless, the plotline perfect, and the character development superb. It's so much better than the 'even after so many years, she's still the same and people just accept it and move on' plot that's been used so many times. Wow. This... I can't even express how wonderful this is.
Mathilda chapter 22 . 9/28/2012
Please write some more! It's really good !
kibby96 chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
Omg please update! I love this story but I hate cliff hangers!