Reviews for On the Way to Grandmother's House
Mlle Savage chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Alors, ça fait un longtemps depuis j'ai regardé la dernière version et (bien sûr), t'es en train de corriger. C'est dommage mais c'est ma propre malchance ce qui est à la faute. :p
D'ailleurs, bon courage et j'ai hâte quand tu remets l'histoire bien corrigée.

Bisous mon amie :)
Celebrindal chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
PPPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEE update I absolutely totally love this story! and cannot wait!
guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Please update I love this story!
Caroline Lily-ann Youla chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
wait, what? How do you not how how you got somewhere?
feyfollower chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
oh my gosh. I remember reading this story months ago, loving it then getting swamped with work & losing touch. And i've finally found it again, only its just the first tantilising chapter. Noooooooo...
I will wait, because i know it will be awesome, but i will be on edge waiting for updates.
Fyre Dancer chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I realise its going to take a while to get this going again, but I'm ok with that. I think it will be worth the wait
Ozarkmaid chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love this story! I have been eagerly reading each update, and I can't wait for you to get it back up. :) Please continue. :)
Saloni chapter 34 . 12/12/2012
NEXT CHAPTER, PLEASE! I've been waiting for months :(
Ilikemutemath chapter 34 . 11/4/2012
So amazing!
I'm seriously speechless.
This is by far the best chapter yet.
I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Pokemonchen chapter 34 . 11/3/2012
Well, sad touch to the story. But it must be done... No pain, no gain, right?
She should listen to Addin's side of this... he did tell her some things of his past. His side to this?
And she should do some investigating, like a detective would do. Innocent, till PROVEN guilty. No prove here! Unless I'm blind or something, there is no proof that he committed the crime. Gods, I sound like a lawyer for Addin O.o Which I guess is a good thing cause he's no baddie, unless I'm mistaken... but still, he is still INNOCENT!
Ok, I'll stop rambling now... good day
UPDATE
Brimo chapter 34 . 11/3/2012
Amazing but a little short :( i was hoping for more juice from this chapter!

Anyway, update soon please!
Ilikemutemath chapter 33 . 10/31/2012
Wait, why do I feel like the apple is a bad thing?
This is a good chapter, it shows lots of confusion.
Update soon. I want to see what she does!
Brimo chapter 33 . 10/28/2012
I love your story :) It is very captivating and it has completely stolen my attention! You write very genuinely... simple yet full of images and sounds. Beautiful work :D Please update asap!
Kate chapter 33 . 10/27/2012
I love the last sentence, and hope you will update very, very soon.
Pokemonchen chapter 33 . 10/27/2012
Aw... it is hard, isn't it Althea?
Better make the right choice!
UPDATE