Reviews for Beautiful Obsession
PerseusAchillesTheseusJackson chapter 9 . 3/19
I really like Lance! I hope there's more of him in the upcoming chapters :)
kuropi-chan chapter 9 . 3/1
I LOVE THIS FIC! ABSOLUTELY LOVE!

I like the way you portray Draco's anguish. I think a lot of people will be able to relate to liking/loving someone, hoping said affections would be reciprocated. I know I've always been on the losing side of that spectrum.

At first I was entirely frustrated with the way Harry kept rejecting Draco but being a writer myself, I realise that conflict-in stories-is a necessary evil to show characters in a different light. And while some people would hate the idea of Lance appearing as though he were to destroy the story line, I appreciate it because then it would balance out the type of antagonist Endus is. Where the latter is ruthless (though something tells me he wasn't always and that there's an amazing backstory to this), the former is gentle and kind while Draco seems to be stuck in the middle of the two sort of Prime Veelas.

This storyline is superb, and you must congratulate yourself on making the chapters come alive for your readers. Please do continue the story. I'm not pressuring you, as I understand that Authors also live other lives and wear many hats, should real life demand it. But I do hope you continue this lovely story.

I do feel that this story deserves more reviews than it already has, but not to worry. Readers will come around soon and if they are reading this review, I'd like to suggest that they read this amazing story! :)

All the best to you, DreamsofPurpleRoses!
Fireaquila chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Hi!
I think this story is really great, will it be continued?
Greetings,
Fireaquila!
Lizzosaur chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
i LOVE it it's just amazing, pleease go on and complete it i need to know what will happen next
theimmortalfeed chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Please! Update!
borderlinecrazy chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
No, to liking Lance - this in Harry/Draco not Harry/OC.
Guava2 chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I love Lance! There should definetly be some action between him and Harry!
dreamstar potter chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
One word. Gun. G.U.N. Harry, its
Easy. When you are molested or about to get the D. Threaten the Veela with a nice glock or something. Shoot one in the leg and show that you can blow their brains apart. Jeez c'mon a gun would have solved this pesky "i'm so beautiful that veelas molest me" problem. I love the story! Someone can finally hold it together! Laaance! Harry sounds adorkable and most prime veelas are scary idiots. Harry should have formed an army of servile veelas and they would fight their mates and stuff. :3 or have a some servile veelas protect him and shtuff. Stop trying to make me a yaoi fangirl! So many mixed feelings...
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Liking it so far, hope harry will stop being so stubborn and just mate with draco though XD
Cc chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Will u ever updated this? Please it's such a well written and entertaining story I love the characterization and am no getting more into the storyline with this end in chapter 9 but you have updated in 11months... Are you still there? Should I lose hope
Rodacoma chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
Okay, let me just start by saying that I adore this fic and I've been reading pretty much everything you've got on here. You've got a lot of talent.
You asked for suggestions and what not so here are a few of mine. (I mean none of these as negative remarks because I really do like this story)

So, the word 'little' was used a lot in this. Things like "his little body", "little nose" "little butt" this can get a bit repetitive. There are many different words you could replace it with that adds more flavor to the description.

This is just my opinion. I personally don't like Harry with any OC. Lance seems sweet but... I don't like to think of Harry with anyone but Draco . it makes me sad that Draco is suffering from Harry's rejection.

The characters are a bit ooc but ya know, that's bound to happen sometimes.

A lot of the time, the characters reactions are unrealistic. Draco keeps leaving Harry alone at the party over and over again. This often happen to me when I want something to happen but the appropriate reaction from another character would be an obstacle for the next event I want to unfold.

Over all, this fic is fantastic and I hope you'll continue it! I don't know if my feed back was all that helpful but I was told not to just leave compliment so these are the only things I could think of mentioning...
Anywho! Thanks for being wonderful! Good luck!
The-Perks-of-Being-a-Lesbian chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
you have done it once again! i love your style of writing and i dont think there is a story that you've written that i dont like. you're one of my favorite authors on Fanfiction, and i always get excited when i see you've updated. i never thought i would like a Veela story, but i love both this one and Pull Me Sideways. well done.
ironfist82 chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
i want to read more badly
Silent and courious chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I like Lance he was very nice to Harry when he was almost raped for eh his 4th time and he stood up for him including containing himself