Reviews for Beautiful Obsession
dainystarkblack chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
i love this Lance!
Sleepygirl55 chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
Sooo good. So sad to see you haven't updated in years.
Fera Grelle Zanil chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
I like this Lance Guy xD
rtalish chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
I love Lance but I choose Draco. Please, after all he did for Harry
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2016
Ahh you've left us at a very frustrating cliff hanger! I liked this chapter a lot, though I personally think you should have made Harry character more masculine, because a lot of the time he was given a bit of a girls feel. I think that Harry we get together with lance and that lance will treat him very badly after a bit, then Draco saves him and Harry realises that he does love Draco! But idk. Thx for this chapter! I'm excited for the next!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
I love this book! Out of all the fan fictions I've read this is by far the best! I rlly like how Draco loves him enough to not mate with him, as it shows all viewers a side to him we've never imagined! I just wish Harry loved him back.. I personally think there perfect for each other!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/9/2016
Are u going to write more
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2015
I love lance but I was hoping for Draco and now I don't know what to do
kawaiipanda5 chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this story! I love it sooooo much! :-)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
Only read like the first two paragraphs or whatever but I had to stop. This shit is now ridiculous. He didn't like it cuz it was a necklace but liked it cuz it was a gift? Seriously? I call bullshit. Draco has been practically throwing gifts at him since the rape attempt and Harry didn't like or want most of them whether because of his own preferences but mostly cuz it's from Draco. In the last chapter Draco was buying him things from whatever store they went to. As described in the narrative he saw the necklace and decided he liked it but didn't want Draco to buy it because I'm assuming he didn't want something from his almost rapist that he liked. And now you're saying he doesn't actually like the necklace but rather that it was a gift...there are about 200 other things he got as gifts and he isn't pleased about them. And you imply by this alone that he actually likes to be given gifts by Draco and therefore his love could be bought as it makes him all sappy to receive nice material items. I am done. Maybe it's just that my tastes differ from what this gives but I don't like. Hats off to those who do.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Draco keeps saying he's being nice when he really isn't. Unless his definition is just fucked up. Buying a drink for the person you claim you love even after they informed you of not liking those drinks and then forcing them to literally choke it down isn't nice by any means. It's rude and fucking cruel. Dragging the person around to places against their will, buying them things they don't want, forcing them to accept them with a threat of harm, molesting them without consent...these are all fucked up things that in no way equals nice. He's a kidnapper and a molester...and not even the good kind of molester. He only goes on about Harry's looks when he says he loves him which is lust not love. What is it exactly about harry other than his looks and taste does Draco like? I bet if harry wasn't a submissive veela he'd still hate him. It's only what harry is that Draco likes and nothing more from the looks of it. The way Draco is portrayed here leaves a lot to be desired for me. And why did harry even look around at stuff on his own knowing that it'd be bought. He agreed to just go in. Not browse. And he said he wouldn't wear anything else. He's fucking wearing something else. Augh!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Veelas are assholes in this world you make. No one but cold shallow people would be fine being with them.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Good job Draco. Now not only does your mate hate you he fears you as well. Dumbass.
Itsupiki Okami chapter 9 . 1/6/2015
Holy cow I love this story! I can't wait for an update. I think it would be quite a twist is Harry did mate with Lance and then Lance turned out to be worse then Endus.
Toisse chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Wow. Poor Draco! He can't help his instincts. If only Harry could understand... Please write more. :3