Reviews for Beautiful Obsession
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 1/26
Only read like the first two paragraphs or whatever but I had to stop. This shit is now ridiculous. He didn't like it cuz it was a necklace but liked it cuz it was a gift? Seriously? I call bullshit. Draco has been practically throwing gifts at him since the rape attempt and Harry didn't like or want most of them whether because of his own preferences but mostly cuz it's from Draco. In the last chapter Draco was buying him things from whatever store they went to. As described in the narrative he saw the necklace and decided he liked it but didn't want Draco to buy it because I'm assuming he didn't want something from his almost rapist that he liked. And now you're saying he doesn't actually like the necklace but rather that it was a gift...there are about 200 other things he got as gifts and he isn't pleased about them. And you imply by this alone that he actually likes to be given gifts by Draco and therefore his love could be bought as it makes him all sappy to receive nice material items. I am done. Maybe it's just that my tastes differ from what this gives but I don't like. Hats off to those who do.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 1/26
Draco keeps saying he's being nice when he really isn't. Unless his definition is just fucked up. Buying a drink for the person you claim you love even after they informed you of not liking those drinks and then forcing them to literally choke it down isn't nice by any means. It's rude and fucking cruel. Dragging the person around to places against their will, buying them things they don't want, forcing them to accept them with a threat of harm, molesting them without consent...these are all fucked up things that in no way equals nice. He's a kidnapper and a molester...and not even the good kind of molester. He only goes on about Harry's looks when he says he loves him which is lust not love. What is it exactly about harry other than his looks and taste does Draco like? I bet if harry wasn't a submissive veela he'd still hate him. It's only what harry is that Draco likes and nothing more from the looks of it. The way Draco is portrayed here leaves a lot to be desired for me. And why did harry even look around at stuff on his own knowing that it'd be bought. He agreed to just go in. Not browse. And he said he wouldn't wear anything else. He's fucking wearing something else. Augh!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 1/26
Veelas are assholes in this world you make. No one but cold shallow people would be fine being with them.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 1/26
Good job Draco. Now not only does your mate hate you he fears you as well. Dumbass.
Itsupiki Okami chapter 9 . 1/6
Holy cow I love this story! I can't wait for an update. I think it would be quite a twist is Harry did mate with Lance and then Lance turned out to be worse then Endus.
Toisse chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Wow. Poor Draco! He can't help his instincts. If only Harry could understand... Please write more. :3
liz.hawkins.549 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
And sorry, I know authors like detailed reviews. I'm just not that good at that. But I had just wanted to say up date please.
liz.hawkins.549 chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Amazing story. Very captivating. I like draco more than lance. Please update. I know it's been awhile. But it's a brilliant story.
PerseusAchillesTheseusJackson chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
I really like Lance! I hope there's more of him in the upcoming chapters :)
kuropi-chan chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
I LOVE THIS FIC! ABSOLUTELY LOVE!

I like the way you portray Draco's anguish. I think a lot of people will be able to relate to liking/loving someone, hoping said affections would be reciprocated. I know I've always been on the losing side of that spectrum.

At first I was entirely frustrated with the way Harry kept rejecting Draco but being a writer myself, I realise that conflict-in stories-is a necessary evil to show characters in a different light. And while some people would hate the idea of Lance appearing as though he were to destroy the story line, I appreciate it because then it would balance out the type of antagonist Endus is. Where the latter is ruthless (though something tells me he wasn't always and that there's an amazing backstory to this), the former is gentle and kind while Draco seems to be stuck in the middle of the two sort of Prime Veelas.

This storyline is superb, and you must congratulate yourself on making the chapters come alive for your readers. Please do continue the story. I'm not pressuring you, as I understand that Authors also live other lives and wear many hats, should real life demand it. But I do hope you continue this lovely story.

I do feel that this story deserves more reviews than it already has, but not to worry. Readers will come around soon and if they are reading this review, I'd like to suggest that they read this amazing story! :)

All the best to you, DreamsofPurpleRoses!
Fireaquila chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Hi!
I think this story is really great, will it be continued?
Greetings,
Fireaquila!
Lizzosaur chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
i LOVE it it's just amazing, pleease go on and complete it i need to know what will happen next
theimmortalfeed chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Please! Update!
borderlinecrazy chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
No, to liking Lance - this in Harry/Draco not Harry/OC.