Reviews for Predator Instincts
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 13 . 11/15
damn just found this story got really into it now I see that you've abandoned it which is a shame as its a great read
Hi I was wondering if u were going to finish this story... Its really good and has a interesting plot
Ahyah chapter 13 . 4/5
I hope it is not wishful thinking believing you will eventually come back to this story.
FireRebel chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Hot damn why did you end here. So amazing so creative so cmanhsjans! Really well written love the imprinting and the drama and the deep emotions. Please continue.
FireRebel chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Bit confused but intrigued so let's see what happens!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
Love the story and can not wait for more.
milagglad chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
Retoma este fic es muy interesante
FrostnIce chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
Please update, it's really good
revoltada chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Termina essa história, por favor
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2014
Great chapter but at the start u said ten boys and Bella but isn't it nine boys a girl and Bella? Leah's still there right? Great chapter and good luck in what ever ur doing
Osibell chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Interesante fic loc aliza a tu musa y trata de terminarlo
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
:)(: Hmmm...curious on Bella and Leah's history. Sue and Bella's friendship is absolutely perfrct. Bella has gots to chillax though. She's losing control on Sue and that wasn't very fair at all
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
:)(: My dang cheeks hurt so much right now. The Leland/Bella moment has to be the most adorable thing I've ever read. It actually beats the Charlie/Bella in the first chapter. I'm in love with Bella's relationship with her children. Immensely enjoying the story from the get go.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
:)(: Ooooohh...This has completely captured my attention. I already love Bella's attitude and confidence. Can I just say, that Bella/Charlie moment was just too cute for words. Interesting start.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/21/2013
I love this story please update asap