Reviews for Predator Instincts
Update pls
orchidluv chapter 13 . 6/13
I am so sad this isn't finished...And without any yumminess...At least Tia and Leah are explained though! Still wonder if Bella is oh so gay as she claimed in the first chap. Why did she have two kids? Keep the line going? Fell in love with men? Something worse? Eghads I hope not worse though I doubt since she is a basically all powerful shifter. I wish you would continue. So many questions and such a good read!
orchidluv chapter 12 . 6/13
Also, I hope Alice is the one to put Rosalie in her place. Stupid shifter? Most stories allow Bella to hold her own or lightly chastise Rose in her judgemental pigheadedness. I hope Alice kicks her asterisk. haha
orchidluv chapter 1 . 6/13
Did Leah turn to Bella after the Emily/Sam thing? So vague and I knooow this isn't finished but Im torn between more information or just getting Alice and Bella in bed just once. I really really hope...
orchidluv chapter 1 . 6/13
*Apologize.
orchidluv chapter 5 . 6/13
I love Embry's nickname. It suits him better than the usual Em or Emb.
orchidluv chapter 4 . 6/13
Soooo was she artificially inceminated or did she have secks with two different men in 40 years even though shes gay? Confused.
merniizztat chapter 13 . 5/15
Esto es bueno continua por favor
Sodapop4me2004 chapter 13 . 10/6/2016
Why did you stop was really enjoying this
indigobenson23 chapter 13 . 6/7/2016
Is there more to this? It's pretty awesome.
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
damn just found this story got really into it now I see that you've abandoned it which is a shame as its a great read
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
Hi I was wondering if u were going to finish this story... Its really good and has a interesting plot
Ahyah chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
I hope it is not wishful thinking believing you will eventually come back to this story.
FireRebel chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Hot damn why did you end here. So amazing so creative so cmanhsjans! Really well written love the imprinting and the drama and the deep emotions. Please continue.
FireRebel chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Bit confused but intrigued so let's see what happens!