Reviews for 100 Reasons Why Twilight Sucks
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/24
I hate twilight, the reason is because vampires now are coming as a love story. I hate it when vampires falls in love with a human. For me, vampires should be demons that stocks their victims at night not making love with humans or falling in love. Vampires are bloodsucker killers not romantic. If they were real I will tell vampires to kill every human that puts vampires that falls in love.
TwilightMarkedRaven chapter 1 . 11/17
Thank you for making this! Seriously this series is very much screwed up. Though one point you should address is the relationship with Emily and Sam because that is textbook case of physical abuse. He claws her face, just because he got angry but because of the imprinting, they're still together.
Watch this chapter 10 . 11/15
Everybody (especially the author), should watch Twilight Honest Trailer. It is hilarious and points out flaws within the series. No, it is not my channel, because this channel is actually popular. So watch it. Watch it now.

Diehard HP fan chapter 3 . 11/15
This is AMAZING. But I would like to make an extra point for #30. In Harry Potter, you have a pretty important character named Sirius Black. He is an Animangus who turns into a dog. In Twilight, you have Jacob Black. He does not only have the same last name, but he turns into a werewolf, a variation of the dog family. Both of the actors also had long hair ( one point). Coincidence...I THINK NOT (Well... the hair might be a stretch), but you get the picture. I am unaware of whether this is mentioned in the later installments of this series, but I wanted to bring it to your attention if it was excluded. But, so far, GREAT WORK! I admire you for ignoring the irritating Twihards and creating a new "story."

Allie chapter 6 . 11/5
I agree with all of this, but I do have one thing to add for number fifty-nine. Making your villains revolve solely around your protagonist without having a life of their own is an example of poor writing, and Stephanie Meyer definitely does this. However, a villain doesn't always hav to be hell bent on destroying the protagonist as their only ambition. Often they only want to get rid of the protagonist because they are in the way, and if the main character stopped bothering them, they would no longer care about that character. Just a tiny thing, but I think that it's an important distinction. Good work though!
Lara Corkhill chapter 1 . 11/1
You are an IDIOT .You kip saying how terrible Twilight is when it has sold over 5.500.000 books ok and over 7.000.000 films .So people , love the books and the movies .Olso you kip saying about how Stephenie kips writing about how beautiful Edward is and how every thing is so beautiful . I mine it's like you wish that you where beautiful.
GirlWhoLovesFanfiction chapter 10 . 10/27
I can honestly say that after reading all of this, I feel so incredibly satisfied. A hundred reasons is not an easy feat (but then again, it is the dreaded Twilight XD), and each one was very clearly thought out and you give wonderful examples of legitimate flaws in the novels. If anything, this was almost secretly trying to teach aspiring writers what not to do, with Twilight being the prime example. I'll be completely honest here: I learned something new. You did a very thorough analysis, and never once did I find any of the reasons redundant- with every new number, it's different. And I agree with you one hundred percent on the Jacob-imprinting-on-an-infant bit. I'm so glad that someone mentioned how thoroughly disgusting that is. Amazing job!

Side note: I couldn't imagine the hate-mail you must have gotten for posting this. I believe it was part 9 where you mentioned someone calling you names? People are entitled to their opinions, and you have every right to express yours. Name-calling is the lowest of the low, in my opinion, and it accomplishes nothing. If I were in a fandom that was presented with something like this, I wouldn't start spewing hateful comments. If I felt so negative about the things you mentioned, I would have tried to debate you- and respectfully, since you did not personally attack anyone in the fandom by listing reasons why you didn't like the books! Good grief!
Some books are bad, but Twilight is just a whole new defenition of terrible.
lol no one likes meyer anyways. 50 years from now people are gonna be making the hunder games 3-finger symbol or put the deathly hallows everywhere by when twilight comes up its like "stephanie WHO?"
lol the dumb bitch that wrote twilight was probably on crack cause her book Host was waaaaay better than that piece of shit she calls a "book". The way she tries to include classy books in her movie and story just gives those books a bad name.
Konan-of-Ame chapter 5 . 10/2
Amm,not all characters in Harry Potter were in the danger of was obvious Harry,Ron,Hermione,Luna,Neville etc would survive till the Potter was not really a good example,you know. You should have used things like Game of Throne,instead.
Konan-of-Ame chapter 4 . 10/2
Heartbeat is not controlled by brain. Heart usually works independently,unless when it's beating faster/slower than usual;then it's controlled by Sympathetic nervous system and Parasympathetic nervous system. Please research more before writing.
Sumi chapter 1 . 9/26
omg PREACH. Your reasons are terrific
marthakun95 chapter 3 . 9/18
Yep, my decision is made: "Anakin and Padmé in Attack of the Clones? Still a better love story than Twilight." Damn right!
twilight sucks who reads twilight go suck each other balls