Reviews for 100 Reasons Why Twilight Sucks
Jacksonangelo105 chapter 1 . 8/22
I agree with you dog twilight sucks so much I don't know why girls like that movie
Yup pretty much... I was reading "Why Twilight Is Better Than Hp" and most of the reasons were... Edward is so HAWT, OOH Taylor Lautner is so cute and crap like that. You give good reasons and explanations :)
Emma chapter 2 . 8/1
You Rock! Thanks for this. It made my day. My cousin tried to get me to twilight but after I read this, It made me realize that I will have to take at least a dozen antidepressants before I watch that Sh*t.
Lydia Starr chapter 6 . 7/28
I bet she didn't use her head at all to write the book. Dumbass...
don't be sorry about the last point! my own TEACHER sent her a email saying everything wrong with her, her book and her existence. She also added this little joke:

How could make a girl dumb? put her in the same room as Meyer and twilight books.

still a joke everyone in her english class knows
if you try to have sex with a vampire like twilight, then all you're going to have is a REALLY broken pelvis (obviously) and it'll hurt really badly
breakups: even better. now i can get a cat
volturi: EPIC
Robert Pattinson: at the twilight awards or whatever, 100s of ppl wanting signatures, one wanted a goblet of fire one, only one signature and one fuck was given that day
Twilight, taking the "n" out of "Vampire Fangs" since 2007

besides, rowling just could've stolen the volturi and put it in her story. 16th century world, magic and pureblooded families and royalty? they'd fit right in. beside, meyer can't sue her cause she can't get enough money compared to all the money rowling has
first year: yay harry is saved!
second year: holy smokes he's a freakin HERO!
third year: awesome godfather and I HATE THOSE DEMENTORS
fourth year: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS, THE HUNGER GAMES?!
fifth year: seriously? ministry with education fails
sixth year: get together ron and hermione!
seventh year; GOSH I WANT PEOPLE TO STOP DYING!
i showed this to my english class...my teacher tried to put you in a writing competition
Ryan chapter 12 . 7/14
You know what, screw the vampires. YOU, madam, are the real goddess here.

Thank you so much for this list, it was well worth reading. And you know what? You're probably right! I have (thankfully) never read the books or seen the movies, and I never want to (without RiffTrax, anyway), but from what I have seen and heard, yes. Just... yes.

If you haven't already, I would highly recommend watching Doug Walker/Nostalgia Critic's reviews of Twilight. Breaking Dawn especially; watching Doug's reaction to the abortion issue, or Critic's description of the "final battle", is satisfyingly cathartic.

Also, thank you for acknowledging the humans in Doctor Who. I actually just saw part of "Age of Steel", and Mickey's final words were, "I once saved the universe with a big yellow truck!" An awesome reference to "The Parting of the Ways". Seriously, where would the Doctor be without his companions?

Again, thank you for writing this and putting so much thought into it. I enjoyed it very much. Cheers!
Floop chapter 12 . 7/14
Bruh, this was the perfect description of Twilight. Dear Lord, all my friends joined the frickin' bandwagon and all I ever heard was "OMG Edward!" and "Bella this, Bella that!" After redaing this, I had a huge desire to track down good ol' Stephanie and recite every word of this to her. Yes, I had a good time reading this. Thank you, dear ma'am or sir.
Thank you you have shut up my twilight obsessed friend she had no comebacks to this speech finally she has returned to almost normal
Twilight was turned down by 9 publishers, but 5 never replied.
MLMAEGKYMTNRNANK chapter 12 . 6/11
Twilight has nothing good in it at all.