Reviews for Question 7 and a Half
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 23h ago
That a crazy test, Blaine was very lucky Red was gone after Yellow, I hope everyone in Blaine's test know about that The story is very cool
StoryMaster Rayleigh chapter 1 . 2/28
I have to admit this is EPICLY FUNNY!
mysteryreader6626 chapter 1 . 1/24
It wasn't terrible! I freaking loved it! Omg, it was halirious, the confessing and the shirts and shoes. I think the best part was Black taking off his shirt! That was halirous. If you made other stories like this, I love you!(not really, but you know what I mean)
GryffindorChaser2018-2022 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Terrible? Excuse me, but this was amazing! Has to be one if my personal favorites ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I CANT OMG
FluffyCarrot64 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
XD
This was hilarious!
If only class was as interesting as this...
But not that awkward...
And stuff
mweep.inc chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
That was wonderful... why do I start almost all my reviews with wonderful of some sort... reading to much Pokespe Ruby I guess... Anyways, this thing was hilarious, probably the best humor one-shot I've ever read. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
awesome nuff said
PokeSpeBanette chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
oh god i wanna do a spin-off so badly...ok, that's it! in honour of this one-shot (which made me laugh like hell) I will do a spin-off of it, but with different characters! well, sort of different. three are the same though.
lime green lily chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Can I borrow your test (the shock test and name change) for a Naruto fic? If you don't want, it's fine.
etudeoftheartist chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Haha I love it! The only thing I would recommend taking out is the last several sentences including Blaine...I feel like it would be more funny if you left the ending blank with a bunch of threats.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Nice! I liked this.
sukarettimay chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I was laughing so hard during breakfast today and my dad was just looking at me like "what the hell why are you laughing" and I was all like "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAICANTSTOPLAUGHINGHAHSHAHHAHAJAJAJAJADKDUFJFBRJXNELMDPWLWIWNWOAKDPFKRBJSOWL."

Suka-chan