Reviews for Question 7 and a Half
nocloudypooh chapter 1 . 11/14
For humour sake, this is super funny hahaha
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 11/13
*laughing uncontrollably*
OutThereSomwhere chapter 1 . 10/14
Congratz on being #1 most favorites!

Gosh I love this. *wipes a few tears from her face as she'd been laughing*
prodigypsycho chapter 1 . 7/14
Ok. I'm done
FormerlySuneyes chapter 1 . 6/11
VERY funny, but I think Blaine having a heart attack was kinda unnecessary. Yeah, he's obnoxious in this fic, but I was kinda scared for him until the final line let me know that he was well enough to teach.
animeXmangalover1401 chapter 1 . 6/10
Love it hilarous oh Blaine you are so cruel and yet so smartat the same thing~ O-O So glad was not me haha... Great job on the story I laugh really hard. *faves- :D*

cafe kazumi chapter 1 . 5/3
*cracks up* Oh my... XDDDDDDDDD
Amy47101 chapter 1 . 4/23
This story is so great! I'm officially making a Fire Emblem spin-off, work needs to be spread to other fandoms! Don't worry, though, you shall be disclaimed and known for your work!
Love it...I laughed so hard during the story. I love the part when they reacted to Blaine about the test, the reactions...HILARIOUS!

Great job on the story, thank gosh you gave creative last names to them (to be honest I didn't like th e last names on the others P), continue writing you are great at writing poke-fanfics -
MissyPlatina chapter 1 . 3/26
Amazing story
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 3/5
That a crazy test, Blaine was very lucky Red was gone after Yellow, I hope everyone in Blaine's test know about that The story is very cool
StoryMaster Rayleigh chapter 1 . 2/28
I have to admit this is EPICLY FUNNY!
mysteryreader6626 chapter 1 . 1/24
It wasn't terrible! I freaking loved it! Omg, it was halirious, the confessing and the shirts and shoes. I think the best part was Black taking off his shirt! That was halirous. If you made other stories like this, I love you!(not really, but you know what I mean)
GryffindorChaser2018-2022 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Terrible? Excuse me, but this was amazing! Has to be one if my personal favorites ;)