Reviews for Question 7 and a Half
leontinees chapter 1 . 7/4
I am not logged in, but wanted to leave a review anyway.

Oh boy, just how did you crack such an hilarious idea? I swear I was still laughing for a full hour after reading! My ribs hurt... This was really an AWESOME fanfic :D

Buuut... it wasnt fair that all of them passed the test, since mostly were the girls confessing. The boys didnt say a world except Gold. Hey, Ruby didnt even chase after Sapphire like Red did with Yellow! And Green simply got up and left. Unfair, I tell you!

Well, no matter what, I absolutely enjoyed reading this!
Frosty the Glaceon chapter 1 . 6/29
I can't stop laughing!
It was hilarious and you missed question seven for Sapphire (she didn't say anything to Yellow and it would have been funny to see the reactions from the Specialshipping couple)
ILUVLUVUU28D3 chapter 1 . 4/5
Shadow The Flygon Tamer chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Every great once in a while, I come back to this glorious piece to have a good laugh. Even after all these years and coming back with different eyes, it's still on point. So good. Thank you.
nocloudypooh chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
For humour sake, this is super funny hahaha
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
*laughing uncontrollably*
OutThereSomwhere chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Congratz on being #1 most favorites!

Gosh I love this. *wipes a few tears from her face as she'd been laughing*
ProdigyPsycho chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Ok. I'm done
FormerlySuneyes chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
VERY funny, but I think Blaine having a heart attack was kinda unnecessary. Yeah, he's obnoxious in this fic, but I was kinda scared for him until the final line let me know that he was well enough to teach.
animeXmangalover1401 chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Love it hilarous oh Blaine you are so cruel and yet so smartat the same thing~ O-O So glad was not me haha... Great job on the story I laugh really hard. *faves- :D*

Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Pokeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
*cracks up* Oh my... XDDDDDDDDD
Amy47101 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This story is so great! I'm officially making a Fire Emblem spin-off, work needs to be spread to other fandoms! Don't worry, though, you shall be disclaimed and known for your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Love it...I laughed so hard during the story. I love the part when they reacted to Blaine about the test, the reactions...HILARIOUS!

Great job on the story, thank gosh you gave creative last names to them (to be honest I didn't like th e last names on the others P), continue writing you are great at writing poke-fanfics -