Reviews for My Name is Sapphire?
Himawari Mii chapter 1 . 2/26
Nice one. And that "Before i get to Emerald!"-thingy was funny. It was a calm and interesting fic, quiite unlike others. But that's what made it great!
geeky-asian-ninja chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
That was awesome! it ] Maybe you could do something like that with another Pokemon character? Dunno...
Kimiko Heroux chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
aww this was so cute! my favorite part was when Sapph thought Gold was gonna say birthday sex XD
ArtisticIce chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Yep, I reread the stories from you I love the most everyday. I don't get it...Why don't you get a lot of reviews? You are a really good writer! *pounds Pearl's imaginary punching bag. Don't worry...Pearl will get a real one soon*

WHY CAN'T YOU GET MORE?

Also, I loved this story and I frequently laughed at this. I can't imagine Sapphire with Silver! It's just...weird. You made the characters super IN character. Thank goodness you didn't input...Emerald. Crap...I have nothing to say. Oh yeah, I'm a vigro too! Heh...random thing to say. Let's say I love this story.

-FireVulpix, the so-not-really awesome writer/girl. Z is an awesome letter.
Kree See chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I luv this fic! It's so sweet!
TopazSunshine chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is fantastic! Aww Sapphy, you're too cute :DD i burst out laughing at the Gold&Sapphire bit.

My favourite lines are:

"WHAAAAA!"

"I was gonna say sugar…"

-That made me fall off my chair laughing XD-

and

Oh, Arceus, please let this stop before I wake up to Emerald!

-I can't imagine what would happen!-

Great job!
moopbyerp chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
XD this is so awesome...I thought the part where she was married to Gold was funny...*adds to favorites*
MillefioreCloudGuardian03 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Amazing work again Fedora! I loved it and it really made my day brighter! (I read this a while back. I was researching for our homework in Filipino and I read this like 5/6 in the morning afterwards, and it totally made my day!)

It's sooo funny!

I even told a couple of friends this story and they laughed too! (even though they weren't PokeSpe fans!)

Keep up the awesome work, I look forward to it.
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Hahaha so funny lol

What's so bad about Emerald? (Poor Emerald...)