Reviews for Stars
Roseate Magnolia chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
I found this chapter absolutely stunning, Eliza. I love how much it represents the true Melchior and his caring heart. The last paragraph especially had me choked up. Very well written!
story review chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
so sad! :'(
Kenida chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
Only one more chapter? Oh no! Which one did you decide not to do?
r chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Why didn't Frau Gabor go to the funeral? Good chapter!
Kenida chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
So there's Anna and Moritz's parents now, right? You should definitely write another SA fic once this one is done.
Kenida chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
I was surprised to see dialogue. It's the first in the story so far, right? I'm not sure who to suggest, but I'm sure you have an idea yourself! Either way, I loved the Melchior/Wendla scene and hope you can get around to updating soon.
SAFan chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This story is so sweet. I look forward to the Wendla chapter. Good job.
Kenida chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapters!
name chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
I think you should make Hanschen critical, since he was the only one who really disliked Moritz and it'll make it a more... unique chapter! lol. You should do Wendla, or maybe Moritz's mother, since you talked about her a bit in chap 1. Either way, good job!
Om nom nom chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Frau Gabor's shouldn't be too difficult. Unlike the teacher, she actually was close to Moritz, and unlike Melchior, she knew what he was planning. Good job on this chapter. Ernst is so cute.
Queen Mab chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Oh, hey, you did my request! Ilse is pretty sentimental in the musical, considering how much she talked (and sang) about their childhood, so don't worry about that. Ernst should be interesting too, as he seems to be the most compassionate out of the boys, which is strange, considering that he was one of the ones who dared Moritz to shoot himself in the original play. I look forward to your interpretation.
Queen Mab chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
I love how smoothly your writing style switches between characters. You've captured each perfectly, and made me think about the people that the show itself mostly ignores. As a request, I'd have to go with Frau Gabor or Ilse. You never see how either of the two reacted to Moritz's death, and I've always wondered.
Megatha chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
This is a really nice story! If it's not too much work I would love to see all the characters :) I think it's very intersting to see everyone's point of view.
Kenida chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was sweet. While most people only portray Herr Stiefel as a monster, it's clear from the funeral scene that he at least loved his son. I'd definitely like to see your take on the event.